Chapter 36

Wake up, pretty boy and promised me you will stay strong.

Donghyuck flutters his eyes opened, he squirms over the little light peeking through the gaps of the curtains as it touches his eyes.

His head hurt like someone had pounded nails deep inside his core. It was throbbing and he could feel his heart rate spikes like he had run miles.

He writhed from the pulsing, trying to get his hands on his head but suddenly he notice how it got stuck midway

The tanned shot his eyes wide and turns straight at his hands, it was cuffed up at metal pole pipes next to him.

He gasps, realizing he was completely locked in an unknown room and how his back hurt as well – since he was laying on the cold concrete floor with nothing to cover his shivering state.

Now that he recalled it, the last thing he remembered was seeing Sungchan tied up before his vision went black.

He pushes his body up to lean his back against the wall, few attempts and he succeed, he panted badly like the space wasn't giving him much air.

The door creaked opened, and he was so scared, he pushes his back further until it hit the wall again. He winces in pain.

A tall, large man appeared. Quite tanned on the skin, very sturdy with his sharp jawlines and was pretty handsome too.

Once Donghyuck take a good stare on his face, he sighs in relief. His taker wasn't horrid looking like he'd imagined would be.

He was holding a tray which Donghyuck assumed to be food, breakfast probably.

"Eat." He placed the tray down on the floor.

Donghyuck stared at him, until he huffed out. "How?" He glared at his cuffed hands.

The tall man snarled at him, he unlocked one of the cuffs and release his hand. Donghyuck bring his wrist closer to the other hand, rubbing the burning pain.

"Where am I?" The tanned asked.

"No asking questions, just eat." He pointed at the food, even slides the tray closer to the tanned.

Donghyuck refused at first but then he felt the growl of his stomach, he snatched the bread out the tray and shoved it inside his mouth.

The man watched Donghyuck munch his food with fascination. The tanned squints his eyes, trying to look intimidating.

"What's your name?" Donghyuck asked out of nowhere, the man flinched back by the question.

"I said no-"

"I get it, no question yada yada yada. If you're so much of a bad guy. You would've starved me."

The man quirks his brow with Donghyuck's witty. He showed no fear or any signs of anxiousness.

Good start, Lee Donghyuck.

"Would you like to be starved?" He pulls back the tray with his finger, bringing it away from Donghyuck.

The tanned startled, he swallows his food intensely. One thing he learn from being with Mark is to become less vulnerable, he'd seen nasty shit in his life, and he knows damn well the older will be coming for him and whoever took him is not going to hurt him – he supposed.

"Lucas, check the other boy too! We don't want any dead teenager in the house."

Another voice came where it seems to be upstairs, the other boy they're referring to must be Sungchan.