Chapter 4

Mark was nowhere to be seen after the class, the tanned thought he went to the restroom or something, but he didn't return even after new class had started.

The gang sat in circle at the cafeteria table. Eager to fill their grumbling stomach and couldn't wait to go home right after.

"Did Mark really leave you?" Jaemin asked.

"He did and we didn't even discuss..."

Donghyuck pouted, poking his salads and pushes it away.

"Don't you think he's hiding something." Jaemin said curiously.

One thing about Jaemin, he'll be on the number one list to investigate things with Donghyuck, since he likes playing detective.

"Even if he does, it's none of our business." Jeno added, feeding his boyfriend food making him shut his mouth for once.

"Have you guys seen him talking to anyone in school?" Jaemin still keep on talking with his mouth full.

"Never, even during his senior year. I heard no one actually dare to come near him." Renjun stated while scrolling through his phone.

"But why?" Jaemin frowned.

"I don't know, maybe because he seems scary." Renjun stated, shrugging it off as Jeno motion Jaemin to stop talking as his mouth was still full.

Donghyuck was started to get bored hearing his friends gossiping about Mark. Suddenly, groups of girls approach him, holding letters in their hands.

"Hi, Donghyuck. We just want to give you this..." They were really shy around him well practically around the boys too.

"Thanks." He smiled.

He could've sworn the girls kinda melted that instant. Jaemin scoffed, rolling his eyes at them. The girls waved him goodbye, giggling while going back at their tables.

"Geez, they really be giving you all of these for what?"

Jaemin snatched one of the letters, he didn't open but keep flipping it around with disgust.

"You're jealous that I have admirers and you don't."

Jaemin gasped, jerking his body back in disbelief. "You got to be fucking kidding me when I have Jeno."

"Whatever you say, Jaem." Donghyuck wiggles his brow, leaning back with full proud on his face, able to make Jaemin frustrated was just satisfying.

Donghyuck shifted his eyes at the corridor walkway and saw Mark passing through. He then remembers that he kept Mark's helmet in his locker.

"I got to go; I'll catch up later!"

He stood up and ran to Mark's direction. His friends were flabbergasted by his action but just let him be as he sprints away.

Mark kinda disappeared super fast, he turns his head everywhere looking for the older lad. He then decided to just go over to his locker, hoping to find Mark.

And miraculously, Mark happened to lean back against his locker, wearing his headphones on with his eyes shut.

Donghyuck pants heavily as he approached him closer. "H-hey..."

Mark stood up straight, frowning at the tanned's behavior. He pulls his headphones off, resting it on his neck.

"You left your helmet back in the class, I kept it inside." He points out his locker.

Donghyuck opens it and grab Mark's helmet, giving it to him while still catching his breaths.

"Thanks." Mark uttered.