Chapter 47

Taeyong groans upon waking up, his leg got wrapped in bandages, the shot one as he recalls. He also remembered how he'd brought into Johnny's mansion.

10's mansion.

Johnny strives well, continuing what Ten hoped to do. Living lavish, adopting his three children and how one of it happened to be Ten's child as well.

His Godson, Mark.

"You'll take care of Mark when I'm no longer around?" Johnny said with the pathetic smile on his face – at least that's what Taeyong thought.

The latter glared at him in disbelief, if Johnny was in his best shape, he would've wanted to spar gun fight with each other or even with their fist.

But he's not that petty.

"What the fuck does that supposed to mean?" Taeyong spat out angrily.

"I think I'm going to meet Ten soon, we reunited probably in hell...wait, no. He's an angel, I'm sure the heaven will gate keep him from me."

"This isn't the right time to joke around, Johnny."

"If any of my children tries to save me, save them first... please." He hissed, cradling his broken ribs. Johnny coughs out heavily.

"What? Give me your hand you punk. I'm going to get you out of here."

Taeyong crouched down, gripping Johnny's arm but he yanks Taeyong's hand away. Johnny huffed out faintly, staring at his friend with a smile, the slightest twitch at his corner lips as he whispered.

"No, I just realized I can barely move."

Taeyong clutches his head frustratedly, he points out his index finger and starts to jab at him. "Listen here you fuck-"

But before he could finish anything he wanted to pour out and slash it onto Johnny. The latter cuts him off.

"One last favor, Taeyong. One last favor."

The last thing Johnny had said to him before the loud explosion erupts again and how Winter shows up before the rubbles.

Now that Johnny's no longer around, he wonders if he could bring himself to tell Mark about him being his other Godfather or instead, shutting his mouth all due to respect for Johnny.

Rest in peace, wherever you are.

He hung one of his legs loose off the bed, the wrapped one still laying flat, he winces as the pain was still awfully bare.

Came in a soft knock from the door and as he lifts his head, Taeil walks in, limping with his crane on the side.

"Taeyong." Taeil gave him a curtsy nod.

"Johnny's loyal assistant, Taeil." He grinned.

Taeil clears his throat, fixing the the on his fancy suit and narrow down his gaze at Taeyong.

"I'm not here to waste any time, V is coming for your head."

"Go figure..."

"But Mark explained everything to us. He's already heading to SJ's location."

"Oh." He leans back, staring afar.

"And that's not all. They took Donghyuck and if you know Mark. He'll commit arson and he doesn't hesitate a bit." Taeil clicked on his tongue.

Taeyong almost jumps out from his bed, he furrowed, shaking his head.

"Donghyuck? We still have enough time, and it hasn't been 24 hours yet, even though I didn't plan to destroy it but we're going to find her, them!"