Chapter 19

⚠️ chapter contains sexual scene 🤧

Donghyuck awkwardly invited Mark inside. He even shoved his clothes scattered on the sofa and throw it inside his laundry bin.

"Please, just make yourself at home and don't do anything stupid."

He heaves a disappointing sigh, why the hell would he say that to him?

"Just do whatever you want." The tanned added with his eyes rolled.

Mark covers his mouth by pinching it tight, he playfully gestures a zipping motion at his lips for the tanned.

Mark then took a hurried steps to the window, tilting the curtains with his finger to make sure no one's around.

Donghyuck folds his arms, quite captivated with how Mark being super cautious.

A hitman at my house. Nice.

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything." But before he could even be by the stairs, he halts himself, realizing the jacket was still comfortably on him.

He took it off his shoulders, giving it to Mark. The older took it with a sly smirk and Donghyuck was ready to head up this time.

"I have a question though." Mark asked making the tanned turns his feet slowly, furrowing.

"Yes?" Donghyuck snitch his brow together in questioned.

"How can you be so sure that a killer won't sneak into your room and stab you right in the heart."

The tanned barely reacts, he was more than tired. He just went out with a killer – well, a professional one and how he was dealing with gun fires at him.

Oh shit, his homework. That's more concerning.

A little leave for a week doing his homework piled up to the top of mount Everest. He needs to study; he needs to catch up that extra mark so he would graduate excellently.

Donghyuck gets back to Mark. "I know you won't be crazy enough to do that. I'm not the bad guy."

Blurting the certain words make him feel brave and had controlled for a second. Mark tittered, looking back outside the window.

"You can sleep on the couch, right?" Donghyuck asked making Mark nodded.

With that, Donghyuck waves his hand and went upstairs.

⛓️‍💥

He shut the door close behind him, heading towards his study desk. Might as well to just ditch it because he's not in the mood to study for sure.

He then took a quick shower, just to washed out all the anxiety and danger he's been facing a little while ago. He was sweating like crazy.

Mark hasn't said a thing yet, if he needs anything. He would call for him.

He throws himself on top of his bed, facing on his white plain ceiling. He sighs deeply. He knows he's crazy enough let alone a killer in his house to watch out for another threat.

Well, mom did say bring me company.

Slowly, he shut his eyes close just to open in back in a matter of seconds. He felt restless again, moving to the left then change it to the right, going back laying on his back.

Everything doesn't feel right, not one position. He stood up straight, shaking his head.

He decided to head towards his door, a cup of glass would do. He just wanted to peek on what Mark is doing.