𝑙𝑒𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛 | "𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚."

⊱ ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷⊰

| Scenario: A creep tries hitting on you at a party |

Y/N = your name
Y/F = your friend
Y/O/F = your other friend

⊱ ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷⊰

"WOWWW Y/NN LOOK AT YOUU!" Taesan exclaimed as Y/N & Leehan stepped into the house.

"Thank youuu, you fixed up nice yourself." Y/N responded as he greeted her with a side hug, Leehan bro hugging him after.

Taking in the atmosphere, Y/N looked around. It was loud, people everywhere, snacks & drinks scattered about the place, but nothing too crazy, normal house party. Not that it bothered her, she loved social events.

Turning her head around she watched Leehan & Taesan talk. Still talking, Leehan turns his head noticing Y/N next to him, looking around eagerly. He pauses, then bends down a bit for her to hear him over all the noise,

"Baby i'm gonna be a while, I don't want you to feel like you have to stick by me, go find people you know. Only if you want to.." Leehan says, rubbing her back assuringly.

Y/N gives him a sheepish smile as if she had been caught wanting to wander off. Not that she wanted to be away from him of course, but listening to boys catch up on their whereabouts wasn't exactly what she came to the party for.

Taesan gives them an amused smile, he mildly shouts enough for Y/N to hear him over all the music & chatter around them,

"I think F/N is in the living room with O/F/N & Sungho, incase you want to greet them" he says sticking up both of his thumbs.

Excited, Y/N waves as she hurried away to find her friends.

— Time Skip: about half an hour —

At this point Y/N has found & greeted many of her friends & mutuals, now she is sat in the middle of a sectional C couch at a corner in the living room; just conversing with Sungho, & two other friends. Leehan appears walking up to them, greeting people one by one. He sits next to Y/N wrapping his left arm around her, his free hand finds & holds her right one. No one really minds & continues with their conversations as it's normal for Leehan to be this affectionate towards Y/N in public.

"A bit clingier than usual tonight?" Y/N turns her head to look at Leehan, lifting her brow with a slight smile.

Leehan looks back at her failing to hide his own smile,
"I just can't resist being away," he replies in a playful tone. "I'm gonna get a drink, do you want anything?"

Y/N nods, "mmm yeah, i'll drink whatever you drink."

"Alright." & with that Leehan gets up, off to find them drinks.