19

"do you want to give a speech?" They ask Giselle. Giselle scoff and sips on her wine. "Let's not waste anymore time hmm. Just bury that man already." Giselle said and walks towards her car.

Inside Ningning who is staring somewhere. She has finally opened the chat she received. "If you won't come back to me. I'll kill them one by one."

Ningning bit her lower lip. She doesn't care about everyone else. The only thing she's worried about is Giselle and their son.

"Let's go back to the hotel?" Giselle said smiling at her wife. Ningning smile and nods her head. she then place one of her hand on Giselle lap while the older girl drive.

Giselle smile and glance the rearview mirror. "He looks so cozy." She said.

Ningning nods and looks at Gio who is asleep In his baby seat. "Yes how much did you buy it?" Ningning ask looking at Giselle lovingly.

Giselle smile. "5K." She said smiling proudly. Ningning eyebrows furrowed. "Won? That cheap wow."

"Huh? No. Dollars." Ningning eyes widen. "DOLLARS?!' She said. Giselle glance at her. "Babe he's asleep."

"You bought something expensive just to use it once?!' ningning said removing her hand from Giselle. "What do you mean? You really thought I wouldn't put a baby inside you?" Giselle said.

Ningning rolls her eyes and cross her arms. Giselle smirk and rubs her inner thigh. "My family is famous for having more than 7 kids. You really thought I'm not planning to impregnate you? Uchinaga Ning. If i could fuck you right here I would." She said confidently.

Ningning smirk. "Let's see then. If you could get me pregnant." Giselle smile and carres her wife thigh.

"Is that a challenge my love?" Giselle smirk. Ningning smile and massage her wife nape. "Maybe"

"Just wait till we get home."
.
.
.
.
.
"This isn't the wait till we get home that I wanted." Ningning said when they spot her parents car outside of the gate.

Giselle parks behind a tree and calls her guards. "Who are they?" Giselle ask. Ningning bite her lower lip. Giselle notice this and holds her hand while continue talking to them.

"How did they know our house?" Giselle ask as she puts down her phone. Ningning turns to her. "Our? That's your-"

"Baby what mine is yours. Everything I own is yours." Giselle said. Ningning calms and smile at her. "But honey...we need to get inside your house now" ningning said glancing towards them.

"I'll tell the security."
.
.
.
"I apologise ma'am. But Mrs Uchinaga won't be home for a few weeks."

"FEW WEEKS?!" ningning dad said. The security nods. "You and your family have to leave sir." He said.

"But we really need to talk to them. I need to see my daughter." Ningning dad scream. The security shake his head.
"I'm sorry sir. Please leave before it becomes worst."

He said as he enters the guard house. Ningning dad slump on the floor. His wife immediately hugs him. "Where are we going to stay..."

_
I'm gonna be honest...I don't know which one is Ningning family last name. Is it Ning or Yizhou 😭😭