12

"baby" Alex called from the kitchen. Ningning turns to him and smile. "Should we have dinner outside?" He ask.

Ningning stay quiet for awhile. She's in deep thoughts. 'We should start saving money...lately we keep going out.' Ningning said to herself.

"A-Ah it's okay honey. Maybe next time. I'll cook okay?" Ningning said and stand up. Alex nods and smile.

The couple is currently in the kitchen. Alex is helping Ningning with cooking. "How about this." Alex ask showing ningning his platting. Ningning laughs at how silly he is. He just made a face out of the food.

"Wait on the table the food is almost done." Ningning said. Alex kisses her cheeks and walk towards the table. He smile while waiting patiently for Ningning.

"Here." Ningning put the place Infront of him. Alex looks excited and holds his utensils. "thanks love!" He said.

Ningning smile and walk towards their shared bedroom. He looks towards the clock it's his son bedtime. Ningning will probably take an hour to make him sleep.

Alex expression immediately change once Ningning is out of sight. He sniffs the food and gag. He stands up and throws it out.

"Bitch couldn't even do anything simple." He curses quietly. He then walks towards the living room to watch a movie instead.
.
.
.
.
.
"Honey can you help me with changing his diaper?" Ningning ask while she's washing the dishes. Alex immediately stand up and walk towards their room.

Ningning smile seeing how much he had changed. She started to fall in love again.  As soon as the door closes, Alex makes sure the door is locked. 

He immediately snaps a few pictures of the baby and smirk. He carries him and smile widely. "I can finally get the things I wanted!"

He then happily changes the baby diaper. Ningning slowly opens the room door and smile. "Baby?' she calls him.

Alex turns around and shows her the baby. "Honey maybe we should spend some time together outside." He suggests.

Ningning eyes immediately lit up. Alex smile widely. 'better spend time with your child before I sell him.'
.
.
.
"WHERE IS SHE?!" Giselle ask her maids. All of them kept quiet. Not knowing what to say. They really don't know where did Ningning go.

"So none of you guys know...I paid you guys for this! I want you guys to find her. Or else." Giselle said. All of them immediately run towards the CCTV room.

Giselle massage her nape and sits on the couch. "Where are you Ning.." just then her phone rings.

She immediately picks It up. "I already checked her ex profile. He's a drug addict. Currently he's still active receiving those drugs."

Ningning listens carefully to what the detective said. "But now we don't know whom he received those drugs from." He continues.

"How did he get the money if he's jobless?" Giselle ask. "We don't know Maam. We are still trying to track it down."

Giselle thank him and ends the call. She sighs and looks around. Suddenly her phone turns on. There's a notification enters. She just ignore it knowing it from Somi.
.
.
.
.
.
Giselle is currently sleeping peacefully in her room. Suddenly one of her staffs enters her room and wakes her up.

"We found her ma'am!"

-
Short update.