A Night to Remember 🌃

After a lot of struggles, I managed to sneak into the radiant and dazzling club, the pounding bass of the music reverberated through my chest, sending a thrill of anticipation coursing through my veins.

 The air was thick with the scent of sweat and alcohol, and I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement at the thought of what the night might hold.

Dressed in a sleek, solid cowl neck, mini navy blue dress that showed every turn of my body, I felt a surge of confidence as I made my way through the crowded dance floor. 

The strobe lights flashed overhead, casting flickering shadows across the faces of the club-goers as they danced and laughed in abandon

Taking a seat at the bar, I ordered a shot of tequila, the burn of the alcohol warming me from the inside out. Despite the chaos around me, I felt strangely sober, my senses heightened as I surveyed the scene before me.

It was nearing midnight when I decided to call it a night, the need to clear my head outweighing the lure of the dance floor. Stepping out into the cool night air, I made my way through the darkened alleyways, the sound of my heels echoing against the pavement.

But then, I heard it.

A scream, muffled and desperate, cutting through the silence of the night like a knife. My heart skipped a beat as a shiver of unease ran down my spine, but I shook off the feeling, telling myself to mind my own business.

But then came the gunshot, loud and unmistakable, echoing off the walls of the alleyway like a thunderclap. Panic surged through me as I realized that someone was in danger, and I couldn't just stand by and do nothing.

With a newfound sense of urgency, I raced towards the source of the sound, my footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night. 

And then, I saw him.