First Training Session 🥊

**Selene's POV**

I was lounging on my bed, scrolling through TikTok when my phone buzzed with an incoming call. Glancing at the screen, I saw Renzo's name flash up. Renzo, the cold, distant guy who somehow managed to make my heart race with just a look. I sighed and answered the call.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Selene," Renzo's deep voice rumbled through the phone. "Get ready. I'm taking you to your first training session."

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it. "Training? For what exactly?"

"For fighting," he replied, his tone leaving no room for argument. "Be ready in 15 minutes."

Before I could respond, he hung up. I stared at my phone, feeling a mix of irritation and excitement. The guy had some nerve, but there was something about his bossy attitude that intrigued me. Plus, if he thought I was some helpless damsel, he was in for a big surprise.

I threw on my sports bra and a pair of black leggings that hugged my curves just right. 

Damn, I look fit, I thought, admiring my reflection. Grabbing my water bottle and towel, I headed downstairs.

"Mom, Dad, I'm heading out," I called, not waiting for a response. I stepped outside just as Renzo's sleek black car pulled up.

He didn't get out to greet me, just leaned over to open the passenger door. 

Typical.

 I slid in, and we drove in silence for a few minutes.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, breaking the ice.

"Warehouse on the outskirts of town," Renzo replied, eyes focused on the road. "It's private and secure."

"Sounds sketchy," I said with a smirk.

He finally looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "You scared?"

"Hell no," I shot back, feeling a surge of defiance.

We pulled up to a large, rundown warehouse. Renzo parked the car and got out, waiting for me to follow. The place looked abandoned, but I could hear faint sounds of activity inside. He led me through a side door into a huge open space filled with training equipment. A few other people were there, but they all looked up when we entered, their gazes flicking between Renzo and me.

"Alright," Renzo said, turning to face me. "Let's see what you've got."

I rolled my shoulders, loosening up. "Don't go easy on me."

His lips twitched into a half-smile. "Wouldn't dream of it."

We started with some basic warm-ups, but it quickly escalated into more intense drills. Renzo was fast, his movements precise and controlled. He was testing me, pushing me to see how much I could handle.