Convergence 🏎

I woke up, feeling a mix of exhaustion and dread.

 It had been a week since the incident, but the memories still haunted me. As I trudged through my morning routine, I caught sight of two sleek black Lamborghinis parked outside my house.

These cars are legit my ting.

My heart skipped a beat as I recognized Reno stepping out of one of them. He greeted me with his usual warmth, enveloping me in a tight hug. 

But my attention quickly shifted to the other car, where Renzo emerged like an unwelcome specter from the past.

"What the actual fuck is he doing here?" I muttered under my breath, my mind racing with questions.
Reno sensed my unease and shot Renzo a death glare, his protective instincts kicking into overdrive. But Renzo, ever the smooth operator, approached with a disarming smile that sent shivers down my spine.
As he drew closer, I instinctively took a step back, feeling a surge of discomfort. Reno, sensing my unease, positioned himself between us like a human shield.
"What the hell do you want?" Reno demanded, his voice laced with barely-contained fury.
Renzo's expression hardened, his demeanor turning icy. 

"It's none of your damn business. Back off," he snapped, his tone dripping with contempt.

Caught in the middle of their standoff, I felt a knot form in my stomach. I intervened, placing a hand on Reno's chest and giving him a reassuring squeeze.

 "Reno, chill the fuck out," I muttered, trying to diffuse the tension.

Reno reluctantly stepped aside, but his grip on my hand remained tight, as if unwilling to let me go.
Renzo's gaze lingered on our intertwined hands for a moment too long, his eyes betraying a hint of amusement. I shot him a pointed look, silently daring him to make a move.
"What brings you here, and how the fuck did you find out where I live?" I demanded, my tone tinged with frustration.
Renzo's response was infuriatingly cryptic.

 "I need to talk to you. It's important," he insisted, his voice oddly persuasive.

Reno scoffed, his skepticism palpable. "Are you some kind of obsessed stalker or some shit?"
I rolled my eyes, growing increasingly exasperated with their bickering. 

"Enough with the dick-measuring contest," I snapped, addressing Renzo directly. 

"Why the fuck should I trust you after the shitshow last time?"

Renzo's expression softened, his gaze locking with mine. 

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You saved my life," he said earnestly, his words sending a shiver down my spine.

This guyyy ,man. He is manipulating me soo badly.
Despite my reservations, curiosity got the better of me. "Fine, let's talk. But not here," I relented, nodding towards his car.
Reno's protective instincts flared once again. "I can't let you go off alone with this psycho. Who knows what the fuck he's planning?"
Renzo's patience wore thin as he shot Reno a withering look. 

"Back the fuck off. This is between me and her," he growled, his tone brooking no argument.

Renzo wasn't deterred by Reno's protests. "Tell your 'wannabe gangsta' boyfriend to shut up," he said, his tone sharp and dismissive as he directed the words at me.
"He is not my boyfriend," I replied, my voice trying to sound annoyed.

We are not dating but we are more than just friends for sure. Right?

Reno cleared his throat, breaking the tense silence that followed. 

Then the realization hit me as I remembered the kiss from the party.

Nooo, Selene, you're really going to mess everything up, I scolded myself inwardly, cursing the awkwardness of the situation.
Renzo smirked at Reno's reaction, his gaze flicking between us with amusement.

 "Wait, what? So this guy is not even your boyfriend but is acting like he owns you or something? In my opinion, this is crazyyy," he remarked, his smirk widening into a grin.

shit shit shit , Selene do something you stupid ass bitch

Caught in the crossfire, I sighed in frustration.

 "Reno, trust me. I'll be fine," I reassured him, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

With a reluctant nod, Reno finally relented, leaving me alone with Renzo. 

"Ugh,annoying dickhead" Renzo murmured under his breath while rolling his eyes, but I still managed to hear it. 

As I followed him to his car, I couldn't shake the feeling of apprehension that gnawed at me. But I pushed aside my doubts, steeling myself for whatever lay ahead.

 He opens the front passenger-seat door for me .

Ooooooo, so this guy have good looks WITH good personality WITH good money ,man's a shade of every green colour in the whole existence.

Gentleman material for real. 

Big up 2024!

"Thanks''. I say with a gentle smile.

He smiled back at me and sits in the driver's seat after making the driver go out for a while.

Is my life a movie or something . Got a good story to tell my grandchildren.

''Now we are alone. So, what's the important thing that you wanted to talk about ?.''

By Q.N Khan
I swear this is one of my favorite chapters in the whole book. This was stressful but really fun to write.Share your ideas with me .Luv uuuu ( ;