CHAPTER 32 SOLUTIONS

Shinaya's grandfather, Anwar Asghar arrived at her place at night. He knew his son was depressed and he needed his support.

"Son, you don't need to be stressed, just make an agreement with them and let this matter go, we need to save our daughter, revenge is not necessary right now!' He advised him to stay back,

"But baba, We can not let them go like this, they tried to kidnap shinaya! you know what could have happened if Wassal didn't arrived there on time," He reminded him.

"Do you want her to be kidnapped this time?" His question made iftakhar think for a second.

"They are way more powerful than us, and the police won't support us, you know that very well, just forget about this and ask that boy's family to refrain their son from stalking her again and get Shinaya married to some nobleman!" Anwar Asghar told him in a stern tone.

A frown appears on his forehead upon hearing this suggestion, "Baba she is just a child! I can not marry someone right now!" 

"This is the solution right now, once she is married that boy won't bother her"

"And what's the guarantee of that?"

"He is just a crazy boy he will forget her when she will be no longer in his reach!"

"I didn't understand what do you mean?" Iftakhar asked in confusion "Out of his reach?"

"A friend of mine just came last month, he wants to get his son married to a nice girl, they have asked me for shinaya!" He told his son.

"His son lives in Canada and completing his education there along with handling his family business there, he is a nice boy for shinaya," Anwar Asghar said to his son. and placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "you should think about them!"

"likn baba!(But baba_)" His father cut him.

"jazbati mat ho, hamain ye mamla hal krna hai, hum kisi ko bhi apni beti par ungliyan uthanay ka mauqa nahi day saktay, tumhain achi tarah pata hai k ye mamla kitna  nazuk hai, media agr aj hamaray sathhai tu kl hamary khilaf bhi ho sakta hai, agr zubair rajpoot nay unko zara si riswad di tu wo ik minute nahi lagain gay hamary khilaf kharay honay mein! 

(Don't be sentimental, we need to resolve this matter we can not let everyone point fingers at our daughter, you know how delicate this matter is! media is highlighting this matter, if Zubair bribed them against us, they will stand against using no time!" He said, hinting something deep.

"thanday dimag say socho, shadi hi is maslay ka sb say bhetereen hal hai! (think wisely, marriage is the solution to this problem)" He ended the discussion.

..............................................

Iftakhar discussed this suggestion with his wife, they both were stuck between the safety and the love of their daughter'. They both knew that shinaya was still a child, she was not ready for a new relationship yet, but on the other hand, her presence in this city could cause her more trouble....

They were confused, but they also knew that marriage could fix this problem. Shinaya could continue her education in Canada and will be far away from Zawaar. But their hearts were not convinced about sending their daughter way too far from them and marrying her at this young age. At last, they agreed that they would consider this option if the matter wasn't sorted out.

..............................................................

Iftakhar Anwar was sitting in his TV lounge. News channels were informing about the news updates. He was sitting in the TV lounge but was not there, he was lost somewhere else.

"Baba!" the voice of his daughter, shinaya pulled him out of his thoughts. He shook his head and grabbed the cup of tea that shinaya served him.

"Iftakhar you need to calm down, we will find a way out!" Her mother, Zainab Iftakhar assured her dad.

He remained silent, lost in the overwhelming concern for his daughter. Shinaya, Azaan, and Atif had not attended their educational institutions for two days. Iftakhar Anwar understood the urgency of resolving the situation promptly, knowing they could not remain concealed forever. Their fear was not from the public but from the constant media presence. Each attempt to leave the house was met with journalists thrusting microphones and cameras towards them. They were confined in their residence. 

Suddenly a flash of breaking news caught their attention,

Breaking news

Viewers, we will take you live to the Rajpoot villa where renowned businessman Zubair Rajpoot and his Zawaar Rajpoot are holding a press conference.

"I know there is some news circulating all over that my son Zawaar has harnessed some type of girl in the middle road, and has tried to kidnap her, At first I didn't give any attention to these trashy rumors but now that this matter is getting out of control and our families are being involved in it we should clarify it!" Said Zubair Rajpoot.

"I want to tell you all that this video is totally fake and is propaganda on us, there is no such thing as it and that girl who is shown being harassed is our to-be daughter-in-law!"

This news made a shiver run through Shinaya's spine, she was comprehending that what he was saying, and Iftakhar's family was stunned.

"She is the fiance of my son, Zawaar, they both had this engagement by their own choices, the video made is just a trick to ruin your reputation that's it!" Then he forwarded his son to come to the front and say something.

"Yes everyone, Shinaya Iftakhar is my fiance, our engagement took place in a private ceremony and we didn't want it to be exposed now but circumstances led us to do it! now I want to tell you all to please let go of this matter and do not disturb our private life, as my fiance doesn't like to be in the limelight" He said with a smirk.

Shinay's face color fainted, as she was watching a storm reaching towards her. A storm was reaching towards her.

"M-Ma'am!" the maid called out, her voice trembling with fear.Zainab Iftakhar turned towards her. "Ma'am, some people are waiting for you in the drawing room!" the maid repeated, trembling.Zainab exchanged a worried glance with her husband, then asked, "Who?"Before the maid could answer, several men with guns barged in. "Us," one of them declared in a heavy voice.