Chapter 38 HIS EASE

Wassal's POV:

" Zaram uth ja yar!" I heard Ahtasham's voice on entering the lounge, where all our cousins were practicing dance for the event. 

"Yar mein thak giya hon!" Zaram exclaimed straightening his back on the sofa. He never liked to be disturbed for these things. 

"Assalam o alikum everyone!" I greeted loudly for everyone to listen.

"Tum kahan gayab ho? shadi sar p khari hai aur is ki office say hi jaan nahi chut rahi," Afia Api complained, as I took a seat. She was our taya abu's eldest daughter, Zaram's elder sister before I could answer Sania Api chimed in. "What! you were in office?" She exclaimed, I didn't tell her because I knew she would be angry with me.

"You said you were going to finalize your outfits! " She said in an angry tone.

"Api, I am already done with them, And talking about the office work, it was just the last one before the wedding" I explained her.

"It should be, otherwise it will not be good for your health!" She warned me gently. I smiled and nodded in reply.

There were a lot of dresses , jewelry, and gift boxes everywhere, a group of our families' s senior women were sitting and discussing about them." What are you all doing?" I inquired in confusion.

"It's the bari of your begum!" Tai Ami told me. Then I understood it was for her. I nodded in understanding. 

"Bhabi there is a lot of work to do, how will we manage all of it!" Mustafa's mother, my choti tai jaan said tiredly. "Relax Zainab it will all be done," Tai Ami assured her.

"And besides this, we have to do it afterall it's the marriage of our child!" She added affectionately. She was also my Razai mother, but she was more than that to me, because she did alot for me than my mother could have ever done.

She took out a jewelry set from her side and handed it over to me. "See, how's it? " She asked.

I opened it, it was a heavy jewelry set made of gold and with red rubies stuck in it. It must be for her, I thought.

"Yes, it's beautiful," I said with a smile and handed it over to her.

"Hai na hamari bahu k shayan e shan!" She asked me, confident on her choice.

"Ap ki bahu ke samnay tu ye kuch bhi nahi hai!" I muttered. No matter how much expensive any jewel is, it can never be equal to her.

"kia?" She asked me narrowing her eyes. 

"Ye kh raha hai k ap ki bahu_" Zaram was just about to announce everything when I kicked his ankle and cutted him, "Wo mein kh raha hon k bhot acha!" 

"Waqai?" She inquired raising her eye brows.

"G, G" I replied trying to assure her while Zaram smirked at me.

"Do you have any choices for her wedding dress? I will go with her tomorrow, I will forward your wish to her if you have any,"; Sania Api asked me.

My wish? No, everything looks perfect on her, no matter what she wears.

I shook my head, "No, there is nothing just let her buy everything she wants!" Her wish is my first priority.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO"  All of the family started hotting in unison. What did I say? 

"Api isay sirf bhabi say mutlb hai, chahay ap unhain ghar k kapron mein hi lay ai, isay sirf shadi krni hai!" Ahtasham chimed in, which rosed another wave of laughter.

"Do you want me to give her something special?" Sania Api whispered leaning towards me."jb bari denay jaon gi tu day don gi!" She added.

A gift? I thought, there was something I wanted to give her...

"Can I tell you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure!" She answered with a smile.

"Oye chal bs bhot ho gia, kafi break lay li hai tunay, chal uth ja!" Mustafa started to pull Zaram from his seat. Even after the whole activities of the day, there was not even a sigle sign of stress on his face. He was always very excited and energetic about these things. 

"Chl bhai tu bhi aja!" After dragging Zaram to the other cousins, Mustafa reached me and started to pull me up. "Oye chor day bhai mujhay nahi ata," I tried my best to pull myself apart but he accomplished his mission by dragging me in

................................................................

Mustafa, Zaram, and Ahtasham decided that we should sleep in one room in order to celebrate my free days. They said that I would not be free after the wedding and till then We should spend some quality time together. I am surprised by their level of audacity about my wedding. No problem it will be equalized fairly on their weddings. 

"Hey, don't you miss bhabi?" Mustafa asked me taking a shot of a cigarette.

"You have asked a very naive question, Miss tu unhain kia jata hai jinhain bhula dia giya ho, ye tu unko bholta hi nahi tu yad kyun karay ga?" Zaram replied with a smirk. 

"Wah, wah, wah bari baat kr di hai yar!" Mustafa and Ahtasham appreciated him with applause, while Zaram received it braggingly.

"Meri zindagi mukamal honay ja rahi hai..." I looked at the sky, the stars were shining brightly but not brighter than her eyes...

"I don't know how all this happened, mujhay tu abhi bhi yaqeen nahi araha k wo meri honay ja rahi hai!" I smirked at my disbelief.

Mein nay an gint raatain apni khuli ankhon say us ka khawab dheekhtay howe guzari hain...

Mein nay kai raatain, sirf usko sochtay howe guzari hain...

(I have spent countless nights dreaming of her with my awakened eyes...

I've spent SLEEPLESS NIGHTS just to dream of her...) I thought inside as I remembered those painful days.

"She will be mine...

All mine...

Forever!" I could feel my heart racing at just the thought of it.

"Mohabat bari ajeeb cheez hai bhai!" Zaram declared at last rolling his eyes at my condition. It's legal for him, If my old self had seen me like this, he would also be shocked to see me like this.

"Tu ik darpook admi hai aur Mohabbat krna jegray walay logon ka kaam hai!" Mustafa said braggingly.

"Han jesay k tu? jesay aye din kisi an kisi say Mohabbat hoti rehti hai!" Ahtasham replied sarcastically with a taunting smile.

"han tu? mohabbat honay mein time lagta hai,  likn jb time guzarta hai tu, Mohabbat hi khatam ho jati hai" He shrugged casually. He was much into girls, he always had one girlfriend with him, and he was always pretty sure that he would marry her one day but after barely two weeks he was done with her and got a new one with him.

"tujhay jis din sachi Mohabbat ho gai na, us din ye zameen phat jai gi, wo jheel nahi pai gi itni wafa dari!" Zaram said taking a puff of cigarette with a taunting smirk.

We all joined him in his statement, while Mustafa rolled his eyes.

I took a puff of a cigarette, "Six days to go!" I thought and a smile itself appeared on my face, I can't wait!