Chapter 45 A STORM OF RAGE

Wassal's POV:

I was planning a honeymoon, and I had an unexpected urgent meeting, great.

As I told her that I was leaving for a week, her eyes sparkled, and a smile appeared on her face but she made a failed attempt to hide it. She was too, bad at hiding expressions. If she is happy, she is happy. And if she is sad, she is sad. She can't do anything of it. I can't blame her for that.

I wanted to take her with me but there was a strike in the city and I didn't wanted any mishap...Although Zawaar was in but, his jail was more like his own house, I asked Salman about his conditions, and he said, "They are providing him everything that a private resort has. "

hmm, So he thinks it's that easy to stay there, I'll make it like hell for him. I asked Salman, he was his jail suprident, to make him suffer quietly.

I gave a gentle kiss on her forehead. The urge to taste her lips was getting stronger but I had to control. I didn't wanted to be too open yet, but at the same time, her presence was making me losing control.

....................................................

I was glad that all the things settled in five days, at least I could be at home on the weekend. On our way back home, the car suddenly stopped, upon asking the driver, he said that the car had some problem so, he will look for it, While I waiting in the car. The roads were almost quiet as it was almost 10 at night and we were in the middle of the motorway.

I was looking outside the car window when I saw a car coming from the opposite side. 

There were Shinaya and Abeera in it.

 At first I couldn't believe my eyes, but they were coming from a distance, till they reached close, It was confirmed it was them.I also noticed some car following them behind. What are they doing here at night? I asked the driver to stay in the car and I went with the other one, I drove myself, and I also texted her that where she was. I texted her a while ago to which she answered in Waikum salam and I was fine. Two minutes later she replied, "at home". 

She was betraying me, She was fucking betraying me.

 A storm of rage started to blow inside me.

I sped up the car, I saw them turning away into farmhouse sides, where the hell she was going? I was quite at a distance when I saw that car crossing us, and moving towards them. What the_

I clenched my jaw, my eyes were fixed on their car. I held out my gun from the drawer. I saw their car turning into a street. I loaded my gun and sped toward them. 

Upon reaching the street, I could hear her shouts from a distance...

I will kill them!

As I reached there, I saw one of them pulling Shinaya towards the car, he also had a weapon in his hand. I didn't care what was the next one doing. I just went out of the window and shot him in the head. 

At the other moment, there were five bodies on the ground as the other were shot by guards. 

I jumped out of the window and headed towards her, she was standing still with wide eyes and tears.

 I took her hand and headed towards the car. 

Abeera also entered our car and was continuously speaking something to which I didn't lend an ear. As I entered our farmhouse, I went to her side, pulled her out of the car, and turned towards the guards, "Take her home," I directed them, pointing towards Abeera. And started to move towards the door, "What do you mean? I will go with the guards, you just saw_" I cutted her off. "SHUT UP!" I told her in a stern tone. "DO, WHAT IS ASKED!".