Chapter 27 INSTANT VENGEANCE

Zawaar's POV :

Her attitude did entertain me a lot but at the same time, it ignite anger within me. How dare she?

I clenched my jaw as I remembered her reply

"keep dreaming fucker!"

She doesn't know me, I don't dream, when I want something I get it!

"What the fuck bro? you couldn't control that little chick?" Asad said. We were on a conference call.

"Yeah, you just let her do all that shit!" Farhan chimed in.

Now they are feeling the fire within me. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.

"I let her go because I'm just giving her a chance!" 

"come on you can't cover that disgrace of yours!"  Kamil replied.

"yeah! That little chick humiliated you, Zawaar Rajpoot, in front of everyone! I can't believe it!" Farhan chuckled.

"I would have fucked her right there in the parking lot if any girl would have degraded me like she did!" Asad bragged.

This is it, she has to pay for it now!

With a sharp turn of a wheel, I changed the course.

"Where the hell are we going now?" Kamil asked.

"Get ready boys! we are going for a hunt!" 

I knew she wouldn't have gone too far, as it was s only a few minutes since that meet over.

Hazil told me about her place I knew which route she would take from the cafe to her house.

I followed the route and guess what I got! My dove! 

We blocked their way with our cars. She looked terrified. I love to see her like this.

She needs to learn a lesson!

Shinaya's POV:

My heart was pounding in my chest ...What does he want now??

My heart was getting heavy as his footsteps were approaching us. 

"This is it!" Aqsa said and she stepped out of the car.

"Aqsa no!" I tried to stop her but Mahnoor also followed her outside.

"This is gonna be a mess" A catastrophic thought passed my mind.

"What the fuck do you want now?" Aqsa stepped towards him in frustration but Mahnoor grabbed her arm trying to control her, as she must have known that she would kick his ass at any moment.

I reached them. As my eyes saw his devilish face, I gulped.

He was so confident that I lost mine. I rejected two of my school boys, although they did belong to some rich families but I wasn't afraid of them, but his intentions were giving me chills.

"I'm not talking to you meri jaan, why do you always have to interrupt?" He said making an innocent face.

"Why the fuck you have Blocked our way?" Mahnoor clenched her jaw.

"Oh come on, don't you know ?" he asked.

"I'm warning you, get out of our way!" Aqsa emphasized her words but it didn't have any effect on him.

"I'm just here to talk, okay, can we talk my dove?" He asked moving towards me.

"I don't want to talk about anything!" I declared.