Chapter 23 FLIRT

Shinaya's POV:

I was busy in conversation with Mahnoor and Maryam but my sixth sense was telling me that guy was still looking at me. 

"What happened?"Maryam asked looking at me.

"Yar, that guy in the white shirt, the one having a bottle in his hand?" I told them looking straight at them so that No one noticed anything but Mahnoor was not the one to pick up my signal. She started to look here and there, and asked, "Which one? Which one?"

"Yeah, yeah the hot one right?" Mahnoor said smirkingly, as she found out.

"Yeah that'hot one' " I rolled my eyes at her flirty comments.

"yeah, that's Z," she said

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Z, Zawaar." SHe told me.

"He is a hot guy, pretty famous among the girls., but don't go to his looks. he is totally a playboy, He has dated" She stopped to estimate and then said "umm, a dozen girls, that I know till now"

"Whatever he is, He is staring at me continuously," I told her. "And did you see who is standing beside him?" I asked her in 

"Tufail?"Maryam said in shock.

"Daniyal?"Mahnoor said making a disgusting face.

"Isn't it that guy who proposed you back in school?" Maryam asked me to confirm.

"Yeah, that's him," Mahnoor confirmed.

"What are they up to?" Maryam asked.

"I don't know, I just don't want to see their faces again," I said in frustration.

"Don't worry, I don't think they are that shameless to come again after that disgracement," Mahnoor said.

During the conversation, Mahnoor and Maryam's Father called them to meet someone so they went And now I was just going to Mama and Baba to join them but someone blocked my way.

"hey," That guy said blocking my way. he was that guy who was staring at me, standing with Tufail and Daniyal.

"Excuse me?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"We didn't meet before. so I thought I should go myself to greet you." He said putting his one hand in his pocket.

"But I don't know you and I don't want to I guess," I said, avoiding him and trying to cross him but he blocked my way again.

"I know you don't know me that's why I want you to know me, and can I ask you the reason for avoiding me?" he said confidently.

"Actually, no!" I answered, I didn't want to talk to him but he wasn't the one to stop.

"But I want to!" he said.

"And I do What I want," He said taking a step towards me. For a second a shiver ran through my spine. But I covered it up quickly.

"Excuse me Mister, you need to get a side I need to go," I told him in an angry tone.

"yeah sure but first let's have some intro, I'm Zawaar and now tell me about yourself, What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked me smirkingly. How dare he call me sweetheart. A wave of anger ran across me.

"How dare you call me sweetheart, Are you drunk or something.?" I said in frustration.

"yeah I am, but on your beauty. darling" He said making an innocent face.

"Shut up! Don't dare to call me by that name again! And let me tell you one thing Mr, I'm not one of those girls who fall for this flirting technique, " I said clenching my jaw.

"If you flirt with me, I will kill you!" I said taking a step towards him.

I was about to speak more but Mahnoor and Maryam arrived from a side and stood beside me.

"What happened Shinaya?"  Mahnoor asked.

"Nothing, This guy just lost his track, But there is nothing to worry about I told him the right path," I said smiling at him. I did the right thing aur mujhay laga mein nay uski tabiyat sat kardi )I thought I fixed him)

He smiled at me and shook his head, "Do you think It's that easy to avoid Zawaar Rajpoot?" he asked.

I don't know why but for a second I was confused, I scolded him enough but still he was quite confident. And the way he said his name, Could he be a son of some minister or something? Or a business tycoon? I questioned myself. If this is so, then you have made a big mistake Shinaya. These rich kids are always very sensitive about their honor and do anything for it.

I knew that countries' major political and business identities would be invited to this party but I forgot that while having a argument with him.

But What now? I didn't let my fear show up. and answered.

"No, it's not easy at all, you are a quite dheet admi(audacious man), you do not understand things that quickly," I said with a taunting smile, and immediately regretted it, My big mouth

He clenched his jaw and was about take say something when Wassal arrived at the spot.

"What's happening here?" he asked standing between us with a forced smile.

First time in my life I liked his entry in my life. At least that playboy won't answer me anything absurd.

"Nothing," I answered Wassal because I didn't want to complain to him like a little child, The situation was under control.

"Yeah, nothing," Zawaar said with a dangerous smile and went away.

"Mahnoor, Maryam your parents were asking about you two" Wassal told them

"Ah, I just came back right now," Mahnoor said making a bad face but Maryam excused me and took Mahnoor with her.

Now I was alone with that Alien.

I was just about to excuse myself when he stopped me and asked in a firm voice,

"Why were you talking to Zawaar?" 

Was he interrogating me? No one interrogates me besides my family.

"Excuse me? Why can't I talk to Zawaar? Is he a terrorist or something?" I asked him.

"He is not the one able to talk," he said clenching his jaw.

I looked at him in confusion, but neither of us muttered anything. Somehow I knew He wasn't the one able to talk. Soon Wassal was called to meet someone, and Made my way to Mama Baba enjoining them.

During the whole party, I met a lot of people and some of them were really nice like Hazil, Kashmala, and Zohaib But Wassal still had some issues with me all the time, every time I talked to a boy there, he appeared from somewhere and made them go away from me. And told me that they weren't good people and I should not talk to them. At last, I asked him

"Where are you stopping me every time I talk to someone? Why aren't you stopping your own cousins? see Javeria and Abeera are your uncle and Phupho's daughters, why are you not telling them that they are the bad guys?" 

"kyun ke mein nay un ka theeka nahi uthaya (Because it's not my responsibility)" he replied

"Tu ap nay kia sirf mera theeka utrhaya hai? ( So did you only take my responsibility?)" I asked

"yes!" he replied with no expression.

He was unpredictable.