Chapter 36 CRYSTAL CLEAR

Shinaya's POV:

I didn't give up, "Mama please" I pleaded.

Mama's eyes were teary but she asked Baba and Bhai to go outside, and they did what she asked. 

Mama sat in front of me, at the side of my bed. She held my hands, "you know, when, you were born, I was delighted, Allah had enlightened me with His great blessing" She mumbled, sniffing and looking at my hands. My eyes were already teary. "Me and your father were REALLY happy, like really really happy," She said with a slight smile. "Kids are the most precious treasure for all parents" She sniffed. "They nurture them, they cherish them, they love them more than anyone, anything, they are ready to sacrifice their everything for them, even their lives," she uttered with trembling lips.

She cupped my cheeks and whispered in a trembling voice, "You know I love you" and began to weep with hiccups. I quickly embarrassed her in a tight hug, "Ma," I whispered back."I know you love me, I know you love me more than anything" I assured her. She pulled away and asked, "Do you trust me?". "I do!" I quickly answered. 

"Then marry Wassal meri guriya, please" She pleaded while sniffing. 

"Mama, I _" I stopped, watching her, I loved her so much, I didn't want her to be like this, never.

"He," She cleaned her tears and continued"He is a really good boy, he will always protect you, he will always love you".She wiped my tears, "I can not see you in pain, I can not bear a scratch on you my doll" She held me gently. "Your Ma wants to protect you, please try to understand" She added. 

I felt like all the ways were blocked, only one was open. The way to pull my family out of these problems, far from danger. My mama never wept like this before, she wept for me...Why am I just thinking about myself, Why am I acting so selfish, My parents loved me, and my family supported me at every stage, but now when they are surrounded by danger, I am crying about my personal issues...These troubles are created by me, and I have to solve them.

"You know what I am talking about mera chanda, We all want to see you safe and happy, Wassal will protect you and he is a nobleman," She assured me. I have to protect my family, he can try to hurt them again... I have to do this, for my parents, for my brothers, for my family.

 A tear escaped my eye and I nodded.  A wave of happiness appeared on her face and she embraced me in a tight hug. This was it...

........................................

Wassal's POV:

My life gave me a chance, she was going to be mine, this soon. I admit that the decision was an unexpected one but it was perfect for me, she was going to be mine. 

"So you don't have any issue with it?" Baba inquired to verify.

I took a deep breath and uttered, "No,". he nodded quietly, and left.

My mind was roaming with a thousand questions but I had no answers to them. Only one person now could answer all my questions and it was her.

.........................................

Author's POV:

The room was full of journalists and cameramen, on the front there was a set of four chairs and a table, which was arranged in the front of the chairs. There were several microphones on the table, amidst the sound of clicking cameras, shinaya uttered,

"Zawaar Rajpoot tried to kidnap me and he also threatened my friends, he also threatened me multiple times, about the conference, it was all a lie, I was never engaged to him, I didn't know him before that party, he and his family also sent those goons to threaten us and because of them all of this happened" She made it clear.

"Mam. And what about the Kadars? Are they related to you? if so then in what way?" A media person asked.

"Yes, Kadars are related to me, our families have known each other for three generations and," She paused and glanced at Wassal. who was already looking at her, she did;t know what he wanted, she was just doing it for the sake of her family, but she didn't even knew whether Wassal agreed to this marriage or not but with a heavy heart she continued, "Mr. Wassal Ali Kadar, is my fiance!" She announced with no special expressions..

"Fiance? Fiance? Fiance!" everyone began to whisper to each other, a wave of fidgety raised in the room. Wassal's assistant stepped forward, "Everyone please," he got their attention.

"Shinaya Iftakhar is my fiancee and we are getting married soon" Wassal announced, in a loud tone, perfectly audible to everyone in the hall. As those words left his mouth, Shinaya felt her heart pondered in her chest, "We kept it private but now as some unwanted incidents occurred, we had to make everyone clear about the reality!" He uttered boldly.

"Are you planning to marry soon?" Another media person inquired.

"Yes, we are!" He said with a smile.

"Sir, you are  planning marriage this early, are you afraid of any other unpleasant incident?"Another question came.

"No, not at all, the marriage was planned earlier, our family has a record of early marriage. And we are not afraid of anyone, cause now any activity from Rajpoots may cause them hard consequences!" He warned in a stern tone. 

"Mr. Kadar and Mr Iftakhar, are you both satisfied with the investigation by the police?" Another man asked. Iftakhar Anwar straightened up from his seat and answered, "Yes, we are satisfied"

"Of course, we trust the police, they are trying their best, We believe Rajpoots will be soon in jail for all this mess" Ali Kadar countered.

They all stood up from their seats, when another man asked in a hurry, "Mr. Wassal, Miss Shinaya, last question please, last question!" He exclaimed.

Wassal stopped and allowed him to ask, "Is it a love marriage or an arranged one?" He asked in a curious voice. Shinaya was intense on this question while Wassal smirked in return. He knew what it was. He leaned towards the microphone and answered boldly, "It's a riddle!". 

His answer caught Shinaya off guard, she looked at him for a second, and as her eyes met his, she quickly turned away and walked after her father, while Wassal smirked wider and walked after them.