Chapter 42 IS SHE REALLY?

Shinaya's POV:

I was sitting on the stage for an hour, smiling at everyone, and making it constant towards the camera and receiving gifts, both of them were too boring. But I enjoyed one thing at my wedding which was eating mithai, I was fond of sweets, and there were a lot of different kinds, good for me. On the other hand, Wassal was having great difficulty in eating mithai, as he never liked sweets, even not a little bit and now he was forced to eat as it was a tradition. 

I was really feeling off, but suddenly I saw my crew and that second I knew they would not be quiet. They all settled around and handed me their gifts, and then moved towards the plate, they, one by one fed me mithai and then to Wassal. It went well until Aqsa took a whole gulam jamun and moved the spoon towards Wassal, I saw her eyes sparkle with something, I shook my head to signal her but she wasn't the one to listen. 

She moved the spoon to Wassal, " Ab ap ke mithai khanay say pata lagay ga ke ap ko kitni khushi hai!"She said.

Wassal listen to her and then glanced at me with a smirk, I didn't understand anything, but then he looked away and answered her in a calm tone, "phir tu ye sari mithai bhi khatam ho jai gi" and pointed towards the table where a lot of sweets were arranged.

They all oooooooooed in unison, and then Wassal ate the whole gulam jamun in one turn, he was acting too much...hmm he is very responsible, I was impressed internally.

Mama and Baba sat me off with a lot of prayers and love, bhai and Azaan both were looking at me with a shine in their eyes, but they didn't wept, when I moved towards them, they embraced, me in a hug, I cofelt my tears falling off, they did everything for me, my family is evrything I have, and from now on they will be safe.

I glanced for the last time at my family, and sat in the car. 

............................

Wassal's POV:

After some of the basic traditions, she was taken to my room, I was completely satisfied, everything was going swiftly in my life, for the first time. 

"Mubarak ho beta!" Baba came towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"Thank you Baba" I uttered with a smile.

"You are just going to begin a chapter of your life, which will be a part of your upcoming chapters as well!" He said as he lit up his cigar. We were standing in the terrace.

"I know you, like her, but there is something you need to remember" He took a puff of cigar, I was confused as I didn't know what was he talking about.

"You know, your mother, why she left!" 

"You know, It was also a love marriage, I loved her, she loved me, but not for long, I guess, and she left because she never trusted me, She trusted wealth! she left me, she left you!"

"All women are not same, but you need to learn one thing, once you tell them that you love them, you gave your weakness to them, they can use you! your emotions, for anything they want!"

"Love is a weakness, indeed, a dangerous weakness, a dreadful weakness!"

" It makes you blind, and you are unable to judge the difference between, reality and fallacy!"

"I don't want you to suffer from what I had,"

" I trust Shinaya, she is a nice girl, but you know, all the circumstances...she was forced into this,"

 "I'll advise you, not to confess your love first, I'm not asking you to be cold with her, but just not to be too open with her, 

"Test her! then you will know, what's really inside her, "