Chapter 41 SHE IS HIS

Wassal's POV:

We were all present at the hall, and all of our elders were busing meeting, and welcoming the guests. While I was sitting on stage, busy meeting guests, but my eyes were continuously looking at the entrance. where is she? I was being anxious to see her. She must be looking stunning, I thought. 

Suddenly Tai Ami came towards the stage and announced, " Bahu arahi hai, tyar ho jao zara!"

I felt my heart racing. I could see her coming from upstairs, she was wearing a white long dress, and she looked extremely, beautiful. However, her face was not clearly visible due to the ghonghat over her head. She was walking under the flowers decorated stand. she was looking down and then up for a second. She must be feeling anxious, she always feels anxious among unknown people. I could see her smile as Aqsa whispered something to her.

As she arrived near the stage, she glanced at me for a second, I was looking at her with a slight smile but she immediately looked away the other second, She settled on the other bench next to me, there was a net curtain between us. She was wearing the jewelry set, I gifted her. Did she really like it. Her head was still down, she was gripping her dress, and she was too anxious, Her friends were setting her dress and asking her if she was okay. She just nodded in answer. There was not a single second all this time when I was distracted from her. 

"Nikkah shuro karain Molvi Sahab" Baba asked Molvi sahab as everyone was settled around. 

He nodded and after the recitation of the Quran, he started, 

"Wassal Ali Kadar wald Ali Sami Ullah Kadar, kia ap ko Shinaya Iftakhar wald Iftakhar Anwar, haq mehr 20 crore aur 50 tolay sona siqa rajul waqt, apnay nikkah mein qabool hai?" 

"Qabool hai!" This was the moment I was waiting for years, I quickly answered in a calm voice.

"Kia ap ko ye nikkah Qabool hai" She will be mine

"Qabool hai!" 

"Kia ap ko ye Nikkah qabool hai?" 

"Qabool hai!". I answered for the third and last time with a satisfied smile. Now it was her turn.

Shinaya's POV:

"Shinaya Iftakhar wald Iftakhar Anwar kia ap ko Wassal Ali Kadar wald Ali Sami Ullah Kadar, haq mehr 20 crore aur 50 tolay sona siqa rajul waqt, apnay nikkah mein qabool hai?"

I was feeling really anxious, I could feel my hands getting cold. I looked at Mama, she nodded at me, I never wanted this, but now, if it is, so it is, I gulped and took a deep breath, and nodded, "Qabool hai!" I looked down, I didn't wanted everyone to see me break down, my throat was getting heavy, and my eyes were getting teary.

"Kia ap ko ye nikkah qabool hai?"

I nodded again, "Qabool hai!"

"Kia ap ye Nikkah Qabool hai?" 

I am entering his life, I slowly raise my head, just to have a glimpse of him. He had a satisfied smile on his face, I quickly looked down, and nodded again for the last time, "Qabool hai!" 

She was mine! an unusual smile appeared on my face which never appeared in all those years.

My mother kissed my head, and a single tear fell from my eye. Everyone participated in Dua and then the curtain between us was removed, He stood up from his seat, and now everyone was looking at us, "Uth bhi ja, "Maryam whispered to me. I stood up, and I could hear Mahnoor and Aqsa whispering to me to go in the background, I barely took two to three steps and now he was standing in front of me, towering over my height, I wasn't even reaching his shoulder even though I was wearing heels. I was watching me when he suddenly started to pull up my ghunghat, my eyes widened, and I wasn't ready for this, in the other second he pulled it up completely. His eyes were fixed on me, His eyes were still looking dangerous even though his expressions were not as cold as they were always. He was smiling, looking into my eyes, then he stepped a little forward and leaned towards me, Is he going to? No, No, no, I closed my eyes and pulled myself together. He cupped my cheeks and after a second I felt his lips touching my forehead, he placed a kiss on my forehead, it barely lasted a second, and he pulled it apart.