Chapter 16 A DRIVE

Shinaya's POV:

I sat in front of my laptop, my heart pounding like crazy. It was time to check my A-level results, and I was feeling anxious. Although my exams went very well and it was result of level 1 but I couldn't help with it.

 "Ya Allah madad! Ya Allah madad!!" I muttered, praying.

With trembling hands, I clicked on the link and waited anxiously. When the page finally loaded, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed in excitement, unable to contain my joy.

Without wasting a second, I dashed downstairs, shouting for my parents. "Mama! Baba!" I yelled, practically flying towards them. "I got an A star... Ma, I got an A-star grade!" I exclaimed, practically bouncing with happiness.

My mom enveloped me in a tight hug, showering me with kisses. "Wow, meri beti!" she said proudly. "Congratulations!"

Dad joined in, his smile beaming with pride. "Congratulations, mera beta! I knew you would make it," he said, his voice filled with love. they both kissed my forehead.

Atif bhai and Azaan added their congratulations, making the moment even more special.

Filled with excitement, I made plans with my friends Mahnoor, Maryam, and Aqsa to celebrate at a restaurant. And to my surprise, I managed to convince Baba to let me take the car. I took advantage of my result and requested him, and he allowed me

I quickly got ready, choosing a white shirt, baggy jeans, and a dupatta. Feeling confident and happy, I hopped into my red Toyota and drove to the restaurant.

The thrill of driving after so long filled me with excitement as I sped down the streets. Drifting and speeding were my love, I was driving my car like this, after more than a year and it was a hard time. I picked up Mahnoor from her house and then we headed towards our destination. I reached the restaurant in record time, my adrenaline pumping with each turn.

...................................

"oye howeeee! zindagi mil gai tujhya!" Aqsa exclaimed pointing towards my car.

"yeah!" I said hugging her.

we greeted each other. and ordered food. All of us were really happy but Maryam seemed off. It was due to that incident...

"Maryam?" I said pulling her out of her thoughts

"yeah," she said with a pale smile.

"Be strong yar, It's ok!, wo kuch nhi kar saktay ab!"(they can't do anything now!) Mahnoor tried to assure her grabbing her hand.

"yeah! They are fuckin dead and no one! no one! can dare to touch you now!!" Aqsa said patting her shoulder.

"Just chill up ok!" I said to relax her.

As our order arrived we all began to eat. We laughed and talked, celebrating our success.

Maryam left with her guards first as it was getting late and she was not allowed to stay longer. While Me, Mahnoor, and Aqsa left in two cars. Mahnoor with me and Aqsa on her own.

Once we hit the broad roads of Lahore, Aqsa, my expert in drifting, suggested a race. With adrenaline coursing through our veins, we revved up our engines and took off, speeding down the main roads with abandon. At first, I felt a twinge of fear, but as I gained confidence in my driving skills, the fear melted away, replaced by sheer exhilaration.

We weaved in and out of traffic, pushing the limits of our cars as we zoomed past landmarks and buildings. The thrill of the race filled us with an unmatched sense of excitement. With every drift and every turn, we laughed and cheered, lost in the moment of pure joy.

As the evening stretched on, we continued our race, relishing every moment of the adventure. At last, we reached our spot and as a student couldn't win from his teacher so I lost.

"haha! you lost again!' Aqsa teased me

"You are DK sis ..how could I win?" I raised my hands in surrender.

 It was a night filled with laughter, adventure and the thrill of the open road.

............................

As I arrived home, I was greeted with yet another surprise from Mama and Baba—they had planned for us to dine out in celebration of my achievement. Their unwavering support and love never failed to touch my heart. After a quick nap and getting ready, we headed out for dinner, enjoying each other's company and relishing the special moment together. My family truly was my pillar of strength and my greatest weakness—I would do anything for them.

Upon returning home, I settled onto my bed, intending to unwind with a drama on my laptop. However, before I could even open it, a notification chimed, signaling a message on WhatsApp. My curiosity piqued, I opened the message, and to my surprise, it was from Wassal.

For a moment, I was frozen, realizing it had been quite some time since he got my number. The anticipation and uncertainty weighed heavy as I hesitantly clicked on the message, unsure of what to expect. What I saw next made my heart stop—a video.

As the video played, my breath caught in my throat. It showed me, behind the wheel, drifting recklessly on the roads. Shock and fear coursed through me as I watched myself, captured in a moment of exhilarating but dangerous joy. Questions raced through my mind—how did Wassal get this video? Why did he send it to me now?

Panic gnawed at me as I grappled with the implications of the video's existence. What would my parents say if they saw it? How could I explain my reckless actions? Fear and uncertainty clouded my thoughts, leaving me paralyzed with dread...

Panic gripped me tightly as I stared at the message on my phone screen. What if Wassal sent this video to Baba? The mere thought sent shivers down my spine.Of course, he will not allow me to take the car again.

 My Phophu's daughter, Moody Laiba once complained about my driving last year and Baba warned me and didn't let me take car for a long time. And if he watched this video he would not let me take the car till my marriage and I can't afford separation from my love again ahhhhhhhh...

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, another message from Wassal appeared, sending another wave of dread coursing through me.

 "I warned you," it read, sending chills down my spine. What was he trying to achieve by tormenting me like this?

With trembling fingers, I mustered the courage to respond. "I'm sorry bhai," I typed, hoping to appeal to his sense of understanding. Using the term "bhai" was a calculated move, hoping it would soften his heart, though I rarely used it for anyone as in my POV no one was able for this honor except my own real brothers.

However, his response was anything but forgiving. "Don't call me bhai again," came his stern reply, sending a clear message that my attempt to placate him had failed miserably.

Desperate to defuse the situation, I continued, "Bhai, I'm sorry. It was just for the sake of adventure," hoping to explain away my reckless behavior as a mere pursuit of excitement.

Just then, my phone rang, displaying the name "Alien calling."

 It was the nickname I had assigned to Wassal, I also had other names for him like monster, dragon, and Willgakes but the alien was most suitable. as it was a reflection of his enigmatic and unpredictable nature. but it was not the time for it."Focus Shinya, focus" i said to myself.

Dread flooded my veins as I contemplated answering the call. What would he say? What would he do?

With a deep breath, I gathered my courage and answered the call, steeling myself for whatever lay ahead.

No one spoke, so I finally took a breath and said

"h_hello"

Author's Note:

Assalam o Alaikum everyone! hope you all are fine. here is an update hope you will like it. 

Well, I know you must have some questions regarding the incident that I mentioned at Maryam. yep, it's a mystery, do you have any guesses?

And don't forget to leave your comments:)