Chapter 14 PAST

Wassal's POV:
Watching me at the door, her smile and the happiness in her eyes disappeared like it was never there...I wondered if ever it would be for me...

It was clear that she didn't want me at the party. After watching Baba, Aunty, and Ania she must have thought that I wouldn't come, but it was a part of my plan. 

I went a little late so she could enjoy some time of relief, and she had it

After scolding her for her stunt, I went back to the lounge, grabbing my phone from under the showpiece. There was no other option, she was never going to me her number anyway..

During the family talk time, her radiant smile was back on her face. She was looking relaxed but inside, I knew she was worried ...of course due to my scolding. I didn't want to use such a cold tone but I needed to warn her about the stunt after all it wasn't safe... I needed something to start the discussion, so I decided to start with Abeera, although I didn't even want to speak of her again but there was no other option.

At the gathering, besides watching her I was also watching her cousin, glancing at her again and again...My blood was boiling like magma, I just wanted to tear him into pieces. How dare he, How dare he...I said to myself grinding my teeth. But one thing made me comfortable, that Shinaya wasn't sparing a glance at him...she wasn't interested in anyone, she wasn't interested in relationships or love life, I assured myself... but deep inside I felt something...

What if she_ I cut my own thoughts, NO No that's not possible. That's not possible...

After some time, Baba decided to leave as it was getting late. In the hallway, looking toward me she said "Did you find your phone? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find it."

Ahhhh her sweet voice...what would have happened to her if she would have called my name too...

"Yeah, I found it! didn't worry" I answered her

"Ah ok!" she said and immediately turned towards Baba and Aunty again. She was cruel...

After getting home, I knew that I would not be able to sleep so I decided to check out the office files ...office work has always been interesting for me since my school time. Baba bought me into business with him when I was 14 years old. I began to learn the basics of business, with my education when I was in school. 

After completing college, I was officially 18 years old, My signatures were also registered and I started going office officially. After taking admission to university, it was a bit easy for me to manage both, as university timings were ideal for managing office side by side.

In the morning time, I went to university and in the afternoon I went to the office...Now There were only 2 to 3  semesters left to graduate. Baba said that he would officially hand over business to me once my graduation was completed. I didn't want to take over it, I just wanted to extend it. Although our company was one of the biggest building and real estate companies in Pakistan. It had a pretty good reputation among builders as well as in the real estate business. But I wanted to make it number 1..all over the world.

After examining the files, I winded it up and laid on my bed.

...

What should I do? I questioned myself many times...

I can't let her go.....She is the only hope in my dark world...

But what should  I do? What am I doing?

I'm not confessing anything to her...I'm not even confessing it myself...It's just...I don't trust her...I can't,  even if I try ... 

I don't even know myself what I want, but I know one thing...I can't let her go...never...

After thinking a lot, when I couldn't find any solution, I took a long deep breath and closed my eyes to find some peace...

...................................

The next morning, after having breakfast, I went to the university. On first hand on my way, I met Mustafa. His smirking face was telling me he would definitely ask about last night. 

Me, Mustafa, and Zaram studied at the same university. Zaram was not in the same as he had to join politics later so he decided to study in a native university in Balochistan.

 We had been friends since childhood as we all were cousins we had been very close. Mustafa was the son of my younger uncle, Ahtasham was the son of my elder uncle and Zaram was the son of my eldest Taya Abu.

"aur bhaiiiiii!!!!!!"(oh brother!!!) he said smirking.

"Abhi shuro an hoi"(don't start now!) I said. But he wasn't the one to stop.

"bro! there is much you need to tell me" he said putting an arm around my shoulder.

I smirked at his curiousness. "So, where should we start? Let me ask, did she talk to you?" he questioned amusingly.

I took a deep breath and said "Nah, instead she was avoiding me more than usual!"

"Why/'he said surprisingly.

"She was panicked, because I saw her that day, She was avoiding any interaction with me in any way," I told him.

"hmm...but I know, you are not the ones who stop by avoiding. Right?" he said suspiciously looking at me, I grinned, yeah I wasn't one to be stopped by avoiding

"Not really, but in her case yes!" I answered grinning.

"So you made Bhabi feel comfortable?" he asked.

Comfortable? I made her even more uncomfortable.

"Aaaaa... I just umm..  scolded her a bit for her stunt, so I guess she would be avoiding me more next time," I added casually, but inside I knew I had made it more complex for myself. Mustafa's mouth was opened upon listening to my way of talking to her.

"Man! Are you mad or something? Why did you do that?" He said looking at me like I was the dumbest man in the world. 

"So, How did your scolding go?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows

I told him about the whole discussion and also told him about her cousin. After listening to my whole story. and contemplating on it Mustafa asked, "Hmm...So, What about you? Have you made your decision?"

"yeah... somehow..." I said with a smirk.