Chapter 79

A rickshaw was waiting out front as Kamiko and Sayuri made their way out of the house. Kamiko and the driver carefully help Sayuri into the rickshaw, making sure she's comfortable. Kamiko sits next to her.

They begin their journey up to the mountain where The Narukami Shrine is located. 20 minutes later the rickshaw made it to the top and they stepped out onto a small clearing. 

Hiro sees Sayuri coming out and his heart skips a beat. He feels like the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful and loving wife. 

Hiro's wedding attire, the picture is not mine

-

"You're so beautiful," he said with a smile. "You made me the happiest man in the world." Sayuri smiled trying her best not to tear up. "Thank you, my love, you look handsome," she said admiring his wedding attire. 

Their families were looking on as Hiro and Sayuri were coming towards them with Kamiko right behind them.

Sayuri goes up to her brothers they were tearing up. "You are so beautiful," Ryoichi said. "It almost felt like it was yesterday you were only a baby," Ryozo said. "Mother and Father would be so proud of you," Ryota said

Jiro puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles. "They are right, you know. You have grown into a beautiful young woman. I am proud to call you my sister." 

He gives her a warm hug before stepping back. Sayuri smiled at them "Thank you for being my big brother's" she said.

Hiro was speaking to his mother and siblings, "Momo, Yasuhiro thank you for being the best siblings that I could ever ask for." He chuckled. "Mother thank you for everything you've done for me. I know that I can always count on you and for always being there for me. I love you all very much." He hugs his mother tightly "Thank you my son" Nanami said as she tears up.

"Thank you for being the best brother that we could ever ask for," Momo said, Yasuhiro agreed with her.

"We all love you very much Hiro," Yasuhiro said. "And now we have a new member of the family" he added.

"Your father will be proud of you," Nanami said, wiping away a tear. "And I know he'll be watching down on you" She gestures to where the shrine is and Hiro and Sayuri nod. "Now, let's get this started."

Hiro and Sayuri went up to the front of the shrine while waiting for Miko and the shrine maidens to arrive, their families were right behind them. Miko and the shrine maidens went to greet them.

"Hello Lord Hiro and Lady Sayuri," Miko said "Hello Lady Guuji" Hiro and Sayuri both said to the fox youkai.

"I hope both of you are ready," she said with a smile. "Please follow me" she added, leading them to the front of the shrine. 

The shrine maidens, dressed in their traditional garments, flanked them on either side. The music starts playing as they go to the ceremony site with their families following.