Chapter 90

In Konda Village Ayato, Ayaka and the lead architect were having a meeting with The Chef Village Konda Densuke about the school project. 

"We are so sorry for taking so long Mr. Konda, we were so busy with our other two projects. Now that they are out of the way, we can start on the school project" Ayato said to the elderly man.

"It's alright Lord Ayato. Both of you have been working extremely hard on restoring Inazuma. It's amazing what you two have accomplished in such a short time. You should be proud." Konda Densuke said with a smile. Both Ayaka and Ayato smiled at his words.

"Thank you very much, Mr.Konda, we have come this far. We want to introduce our lead architect Keito. He and the other architects have been working with us on these projects" Ayaka said "Hello Mr.Konda it's nice to meet you" Keito said as he shook Densike's hand.

"Likewise young man. Now then, let's discuss the plans for the school of arts" Konda Densuke said as he motioned for them to sit down.

At the Kamisato Theatre, several Geisha's and Maiko's were rehearsing for a dance play for the summer festival called "The Legend of the Great Firebird." With Madoka is playing Hana the main character.

The play tells the story of a young girl named Hana who discovers a magical bird that can bring light to the world but must learn to control its power or risk destroying everything she loves.

 The music was hauntingly beautiful, and the dancers moved with grace and precision. 

"That was wonderful, Madoka. Your portrayal of Hana was truly inspiring," said Aoi, The Chief Geisha of the troupe. "But remember, you must not forget the importance of the firebird in the story.

"Yes Madam Aoi," Madoka replied with a slight bow. "I will do my best to portray the firebird significance just as strongly as I do with Hana." 

Aoi smiled then she took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before continuing.

"For the next scene, let's focus on the scene where Hana first encounters the firebird. I want her to convey the sense of awe and wonder she feels at the time, while also showing the fear and uncertainty she experiences in facing something so powerful and unpredictable."

A few days have past today was the day of the open ceremony of The Iwashiro Shrine and Teahouse.

After getting washed up Io helped Momo get ready for the day. Io put a white foral yakata on her and then put a light reddish orange obi around her waist. 

"One of the servants from Lord Hiro's house has informed me that He and Lady Sayuri won't be coming to the Open Ceremony because he's too busy doing duties and she's staying with him," Io said as she was doing her makeup. 

Momo was disappointed. "It's alright I understand he's busy," Momo said. "Kimi and Yasuhiro are coming with me and I will be meeting Ayato and his sister at the ceremony" Momo added.

Momo, Kimi and Yasuhiro were in the big rickshaw as they headed to Ritou's forest. "So I heard Hiro and Sayuri are not coming to the open ceremony," Kimi said.

"Ya saying he's too busy doing clan leader work or maybe he and Sayuri are just making some excuse in not wanting to come," Yasuhiro said. "What makes you think that" Kimi asked him. 

"We haven't seen them in a while ever since they got back from their honeymoon and I asked him if he could spare me a sword duel but he said he couldn't he's too busy with work" he answered with disappointment in his voice.

"Well, I'm sure they have their reason for not coming and maybe they just don't want to come, simple as that," Kimi said. 

"Yeah, maybe," Momo said, not sure what to think. They continued to ride in silence as they reached the edge of the forest. The Iwashiro Shrine and Teahouse were just beyond the trees.