Chapter 87 (Mature)

Warning: Smut

Hiro and Sayuri lying in bed sleeping as they lay in each other arms after having their late-night lovemaking. Sayuri woke up as she felt something move inside her stomach, she realized the baby was kicking for the first time. "Hiro wake up," she said as she shook his shoulder to wake up.

Hiro wakes up and sees Sayuri smiling at him. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"The baby is kicking" she exclaims, her eyes shining joyfully and wonder. She guides his hand on her bare stomach where the baby is moving.

Hiro feels the tiny but strong kick, his eyes wide with amazement.

"Oh my..wow" he whispers, his hand still on her stomach. "I can't believe it"

Sayuri laughs at a delighted sound that melts Hiro's heart even more. "It's amazing, isn't it?" she says, her voice filled with awe. "It's like there's a little person in here, kicking and moving around."

Hiro can't help but smile at the thought. He gently presses his hand against her small bump again, feeling the tiny foot pushing back against his palm. "I wonder what he or she will look like," he muses. "Will they have your hazel eyes or my dark brown hair?"

"We just have to wait and see" Sayuri answered him "We should get up and get ready, The Lyney and Lynette's Magic Show is at noon, tomorrow we head back home so we're going to enjoy our last day" she added. Hiro nods and pulls himself out of bed. He stretches and yawns. "I will draw a bath for us," Hiro said as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

Sayuri lays in the bed for a moment longer, her hands gently rubbing her small bump. The thought of their little one growing inside her, kicking and moving around, fills her with an indescribable sense of joy and wonder.

She hears the water running in the bathroom and smiles, she get's up and head to the bathroom.

When she enters the bathroom she see Hiro pouring some bubble bath into the warm water and she can't help but giggle. "Oh, Hiro you're such a romantic" she said as she walk closer to him and kiss his cheek.

 "Oh, Hiro you're such a romantic" she said as she walk closer to him and kiss his cheek

"Well, I just want to make sure you enjoy our last day here" he replied with a blush. Hiro stepped back and let her enter the bath. She sighs as she sinks into the warm water. The bubbles tickle her skin as she relaxes and closes her eyes. 

Hiro sits down next to her. Hiro starts washing her hair while she washes herself. As he works the shampoo into her hair he massages her scalp and she moans in pleasure. He glances at her, seeing the desire in her eyes and he can't help but feel aroused.

"Hiro..." she whispers, her voice hoarse. "You know..." She trails off, her eyes searching his face.

He nods, understanding what she means. As she stands up, water dripping from her body, and turns around as he is behind her.

 His hands find her shoulders, and then slip down to her waist, pressing her chest against the tub. She gasps at the contact, arching her back as he kisses her neck, his lips moving up to her ear.