Chapter 88

Momo was at the Kamisato Household, she and Ayato were chatting in his office. "What was Ayaka's reaction when you told her about us getting married" Momo asked him. "She was very happy for us and she can't wait to call you her sister-in-law" Ayato answered as he smiled. "So I spoke to Lady Guuji about our Engagement and Wedding ceremonies, and I wanna talk to you about the dates," Ayato added. "Sure thats fine," Momo said.

Ayato took a deep breath before he spoke "I am thinking about doing our engagement in late August before the summer ends so your brother and cousin will still be here before they head back to Sumeru"

"Thats perfect how about August 20 is that alright with you?" Momo asked him. "Yes, that's fine with me, and for our wedding let's do it on December 5 is that also fine with you," he asked her.

"Oh yes, that's perfect, Yasuhiro and Kimi will be home by then for the winter break. I can't wait to call you my husband" she said smiling. 

"And I can't wait to call you my wife, so let's make sure that everything goes as planned, I'll make sure you look your best on that day and don't worry about Hiro, I understand as clan leader it's not easy to give your family attention, he loves you Momo and he will do anything for you," Ayato said. "I know thats what my mother said," Momo said.

Ayato holds her hand and gives her a warm smile. "We'll ensure everything goes smoothly and everyone is happy. I'm sure he'll understand how important this day is for both of us." He said, giving her a gentle kiss.

"Thank you," Momo said as she smiled

Ayaka and The Shrine Priest Haru watched the shrine maidens continue rehearsing there dance performances for the open ceremony next week. "They're getting better and better each day don't you think Lady Ayaka?" Haru asked her.

"Yes, they are," Ayaka said, a small smile playing on her lips as she watched them dance. "I have to go to the teahouse now, there's job interviews that I have to do, take care" Ayaka said to Haru as she left.

Ayaka went to the brand new Iwashiro teahouse that was already finished built.

She saw a young man who she hired to manage the teahouse and help her with the hiring process, his name was Kageyasu

She saw a young man who she hired to manage the teahouse and help her with the hiring process, his name was Kageyasu. His family has been running their teahouse in Konda Village for many years.

"Ah Lady Ayaka, you're here! I was beginning to wonder when you'd arrive. I've gone over the applications and I've already shortlisted twenty promising candidates we'll be interviewing them shortly." Kageyasu said with a warm smile.

"That's good to hear, I trust you'll make the right decisions. In the meantime, I wanted to discuss the menu with you. I've considered adding a few new dishes, something unique to the teahouse." Ayaka said, her voice thoughtful.

Kageyasu nodded, his eyes lighting up with interest. "Since you brought that up, Lady Ayaka, I was thinking of creating a specialty matcha tea-flavoured dessert to pair with tea and offer a selection of light, healthy snacks to keep the customers satisfied during their visits. Perhaps some seasonal fruits, seaweed salad, or even delicate pastries."