(XXII)

🎧 Love Bomb ★ Fromis_9

Ever since his friends had pointed out his blushing, when he read the note from Seungmin, Hyeongjun had been questioning his sexuality, even more than usual. He didn't know how to feel about it. He always thought that he was straight. But now, he was thinking that he might've developed feelings for a boy. He had always thought that he was attractive. But never in a way like this. In a... Romantic way..? He was alone in his room, his brother walked past as he shook his head. Jisung entered the room to talk about it.

"Are you schizo?" He asked rather bluntly after sitting next to the boy on the bed. Hyeongjun shook his head again.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked, caringly, and he patted his back softly.

"I- I think I like a guy" Hyeongjun said, biting his lower lip, obviously, his brother being a part of the lgbt made it easier to talk about this. But it was still hard.

"Do you actually like him, or do you just find him mad attractive?" Jisung asked, for confirmation. Because finding someone attractive isn't the same as liking someone.

"I- I don't know..." He looked at the floor, he thought for a couple of seconds. He bit the tip of the tongue. He wasn't exactly sure what was happening with him.

"How do you know if you like someone?" That was something-  a question, Hyeongjun would never have thought he would ask. His brother thought for a while, he wasn't exactly sure how to answer that.

"Maybe just think about it?" Jisung said before standing up and leaving the younger boy alone with his thoughts.

--

"Good morning~" Seungmin said, ending his statement as if he was singing the phrase. He put a small bottle of orange juice on the table.

"Hey" Hyeongjun replied and opened the bottle. He asked if the older boy wanted some but he shook his head.

"How are you?" Seungmin asked, walking around the classroom. Hyeongjun stood up afterwards, to be next to him. They sat on a table then. Their hands-

"I'm alright, what about you?" Compared to how Seungmin would've imagined their conversation, it was very awkward.

"Uh, good" Seungmin said, after hesitating for a couple of seconds. He didn't know why he hesitated, he shouldn't have. It was probably the most common conversation starter. Yet the two, after this question, they stayed quiet. Not speaking what-so-ever.

The two boys looked at each other for a couple of seconds, that was until Jiseok and Jooyeon entered- ran into the classroom. They looked at Seungmin and Hyeongjun and noticed their fingers. They even noticed something that the two on the table hadn't noticed- or at least not yet. As always, the two were blushing, Seungmin, as always, was redder than the younger boy. But that didn't mean that Hyeongjun wasn't blushing.

Jiseok and Jooyeon exchanged glances before going up to them. They sat on the table right beside them.

"Yo! It's my only two straight friends!" Jiseok exclaimed to break the tension. Seungmin looked alarmed by what he had said and quickly took away his hand, which was when Hyeongjun had just realised that their hands were touching.

"I'm not straight!" Seungmin said out of panic, and the three others were completely silent. So everyone heard him. He had no way of masking what he said.

"What?!" Jooyeon exclaimed as well, all eyes were on Seungmin, who covered his mouth with his hand. His eyes looked watery.

"Shit" Seungmin muttered under his breath. He brought up his legs on the table and looked at the floor.

"Can you give some clarification Seungmin?" Jiseok asked, Seungmin knew that he didn't have any reason to be scared cause two out of three of the boys were already openly part of the lgbtq community and the other was completely fine with it. But he wasn't ready to say it.

"I like guys, and only guys, I'm gay" Seungmin stopped to take a deep breath between each word. It was like the pauses put more emphasis on his words.

"Wow, now that's shocking! I mean, looking at Jiseok, you could tell he's gay, but you? I could never" Jiseok furrowed his eyes after hearing that.

"Is that slander?" He asked Jooyeon and stopped holding hands with him, pretending to be mad at him.

"No, no, cause otherwise, I wouldn't have dated you for it wasn't obvious" Jooyeon quickly kissed his cheek before looking back at Seungmin.

"Does Jungsu know?" Jiseok asked, cause most of the time, anything he would tell Jiseok was told to Jungsu a couple of days before. But usually just by a couple of days, not a couple of months.

"I told him months ago" Seungmin admitted, still looking at the floor. As if he was embarrassed.

"Months? What? When were you planning on telling me?" Jiseok said, rather mad, but obviously, it was just playful. Anyone, who wasn't in total distress, could tell that it was a joke. But, here, Seungmin was in a totally panicked state so he took it seriously.

"I'm so sorry, I was just nervous, and I thought you'd mock me, taunt me" Seungmin said rapidly, as he was nervous, he stumbled over his words.

"Don't worry!" Jiseok laughed and patted his back before hugging him. "I'll always support you!" He said with a big smile after ending the hug.

-----

A/n

The next chapter (I think) is gonna be so cute

-Jude out!

20.05.24