Chapter 1: Mornings

(This story takes place before disventure camp all-stars)

Ellie the short red haired girl woke up, the sunlight glowing on her pale skin, it gave a warm feeling on her cheeks. Next to her laid the tall brunette, she was still sleeping.

They have been dating for almost 2 years now. Gabby had grown to be comfortable with Ellie. During they're time in season 1 they had grown to be attached to each other, after season 1 they went on lots of adventures. Until the brunette finally confessed her feelings to Ellie, the red haired girl felt the same for Gabby and soon after they started dating.

Ellie looked at her girlfriend while she was sleeping, as she admired her beauty. ''Gabby looked beautiful even though she was sleeping'', Ellie thought to herself. After a while Gabby finally woke up seeming confused why Ellie was awake already. Gabby sat up and after a big yawn she asked, ''Sweetie, why are you already up? It is very early for you to be up''. Ellie smiled at Gabby, ''I couldn't really sleep anymore, but maybe I was secretly admiring your beauty''. Gabby blushed upon receiving this compliment from her girlfriend.

Gabby got closer to the smiling Ellie to give her a kiss on the cheek. ''Don't you need to go to work today, sweetie?'', Gabby asked. Ellie looked up to see Gabby's quite sad expression and thought for a moment until she said, ''Actually I decided to call in sick at my job, I just want to spend some time with you today!!''. Gabby's cheeks flourished with excitement upon hearing her girlfriend say she will spend all day with her. ''I'm ecstatic'', Gabby screamed excitingly. ''What shall we do Gabs?''.

Notes: 

cliffhanger  >:D

Sorry if it was short, I made this story while I was in school (I was bored).

I will make a part 2, but it will be a bit slow due to lack of motivation.

I hope you enjoyed this story :D