Chapter 2: Dates (part 2 of mornings)

A huge smile appeared on Gabby's face, ''So is this a date then, Ellie?'', Gabby asked romantically. Ellie's cheeks became red in an instant upon hearing Gabby say this. ''We do need to get out of bed if we want to have this date'', Ellie said playfully. Ellie said while standing up, ''Are you coming Gabs?'', and held out her hand in hopes that Gabby will hold her hand. Gabby grabbed Ellie's hand and pulled her in for a kiss. Ellie had put her hand on Gabby's cheek and circled her finger. It felt so warm this kiss, it could last forever, Gabby's lips felt soft to Ellie's lips.

But after a while Ellie broke the kiss and said, ''I'm going to shower, because I need to smell good at least for this date''. Gabby looked sad, because she wanted for the kiss to be forever. But Gabby looked at the positive sides for today, because she's doing the best thing ever today, she is going out with her girlfriend and that couldn't make Gabby sad. Ellie stood up and walked out of their bedroom to go shower. Gabby also stood up to pick clothes out of their shared closet, she picked up some clothes that Ellie made for Gabby. 

After a while Ellie finally came out of the bathroom, she was still a bit wet from the shower and she had a blue towel around her body. Gabby could feel the steam on her cheeks that was coming from the bathroom. ''You're wearing the clothes I made you'', Ellie said excitingly. Gabby responded quickly, ''Yes!! I really like them.''. ''I'm glad you like the clothes'', Ellie said. ''I'm just going to put on some clothing and then we are ready to go somewhere.'', Ellie said.

Gabby was waiting outside the bedroom for Ellie, after a while Ellie came out. She had a turquoise vest on and a white tank top underneath it. ''You look nice'', complimented Gabby to Ellie's clothing. ''Thank you, Gabs'', Ellie replied, ''I'm ready to go now''.

Gabby and Ellie were walking out of the apartment on to the busy New York streets. There were many cars on the road it looked like there was a traffic jam. ''Where did you want to go, Gabs?'' Ellie asked curiously. Gabby thought for a minute and said ''Oh, there was a aquarium I wanted to visit''. ''That sounds fun!!'', Ellie said excitingly. The aquarium wasn't that far away from the apartment building so they decided to walk there. After a while they finally arrived at the aquarium, they headed into the building. ''I'll pay for the tickets, Gabs'', Ellie said while arriving at the desk where you pay for tickets. ''Ellie you don't need to do this, this is just too nice'', Gabby replied trying to persuade Ellie to let Gabby pay for the tickets. ''It is my treat, Gabs, don't worry it doesn't cost that much'', Ellie said. Feeling defeated Gabby said, ''Alright then''.

Ellie paid for both of the tickets. Ellie and Gabby both walked in the aquarium, Gabby looked very excited to see the animals. Ellie admired how Gabby was very passionate about animals. ''Look at those massive rays'', Gabby pointed out, ''Did you know that they don't have any bones?'', Gabby said with a happy expression. ''I didn't know, Gabs'', Ellie said while smiling. ''Can we please go to the shark exhibition?'', Gabby asked. ''You know that sharks freak me out, but alright'', Ellie said. They both walked over to the shark exhibition, Ellie looked quite scared of them, Gabby had noticed this and asked, ''Sweetie are you alright?''. ''I'm a bit freaked out by the sharks'', Ellie said fearfully. ''We can go home now, if you'd like'', Gabby assured. ''Alright then'', Ellie said relieved.

They both walked to the exit of the aquarium and exited the building. ''If I ever have another free day I would like to do this again, Gabs''.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notes:

I'm currently busy with a longer story, but it's going to cost me much longer to make. So stay tuned.

I hope you enjoyed :D

honorable mention: