Chapter 8: Sneaking off

(requested by Mira54302)

-This story takes place during All-stars-

''Lake that is three votes you're out'', Kristal said with a quite sad face. Lake stood up to say her goodbyes to the Cyan team. As Lake and Aiden hugged each other the tall girl went over to the bus of losers. Ellie had no regrets sending Lake off, because she could be a huge threat to Ellie's alliance. But there were other matters in Ellie's head. ''Why had Tess broken our three-way alliance?'', Ellie thought to herself. Gabby was quite sad at Lake leaving, but Ellie said to vote Lake and she thought, ''Maybe this is a good thing for our alliance''.

After the brutal elimination Ellie and Gabby walked back to the Cyan team camp. Tom and Aiden were planning to make dinner tonight. ''Hey girls, me and Aiden are going out to find us some dinner, see you later'', Tom said as he and Aiden went to the woods. Tess, Ellie and Gabby were scheduled to make the fire as Tom instructed them to do so. Tess went over to grab some spare wood to use for the fire, while Gabby was trying to make the fire. Ellie watched over Gabby and Tess and said, ''Hey, I could help you guys if you need it''. ''I've got this sweetie'', Gabby said as she was making sparks with the rocks Tom found. ''You could help me find more wood'', Tess said. ''Alright'', Ellie said as she went over to where Tess was to pick up some wood.

After a while Aiden and Tom came back with some fish and some berries. ''Dinner is served'', Tom said. ''It isn't the best dinner, but it will be enough to feed us all'', Aiden said. ''Finally, I was starving'', Gabby said. Tom placed the fish on the fire and gave some berries to Gabby since she was vegetarian. ''Gabs is it alright if I eat some fish tonight?'', Ellie asked. ''Okay Ellie, I don't want you to starve'', Gabby said. ''Thanks Gabs'', Ellie said gratefully. The Cyan team talked about life stuff while they ate their dinner. After a while they all finished their food.

''I'm going to bed now' 'I've got to get up early to find us breakfast'', Aiden said while heading into the waterproof tent. ''Me too, I've got to help Aiden tomorrow, so bye'', Tom said while also heading inside the tent (not in a weird way though, I don't really like tomden). After some time Ellie, Gabby and Tess all decided to go to sleep and they went over to the waterproof tent. In the night it was very quiet, but you could hear some animals inside the woods. It was pitch black outside, but the fire created some light within it.

As everyone was asleep Gabby woke up from her sleep. She sat up and looked up to see everyone asleep except her. Even Ellie was sleeping, Gabby admired Ellie so much, but sometimes she was a different person especially in this game. While Gabby was awake she tried to be quiet to try not to wake the others up, but she had knocked something over and it caused a quiet thud. A wave of shock hit Gabby as she looked to see if anyone woke up. A minute later she was relieved that she thought no one woke up because of her. But she heard some ruffles beside her, it was Ellie. ''Babe what was that, I thought I had heard a thud'', The sleepy Ellie said quietly. ''I knocked something over, I don't know what it was'', Gabby said quietly.

''I'm sorry I woke you up'', Gabby said quietly. ''I wasn't really asleep though'', Ellie said quietly. ''I was still thinking about the elimination'', Ellie said. Gabby looked confused at her girlfriend. ''Why are you still thinking about the elimination?'', Gabby said quietly. ''It's because of Tess, because she kind of betrayed us Gabs'', Ellie said quietly. ''Oh'', Gabby said. ''I think we should talk somewhere else, because the others will wake up if we don't'', Ellie said quietly. ''Yeah we should go outside'', Gabby said quietly as they both quietly stood up and went over to the tent's entrance.

They both walked outside where the fire was very small and not very light anymore. ''I'm glad we can talk normal now, it was getting kind of hard trying not to talk so loud'', Gabby said. ''Yeah'', Ellie said. ''The elimination was kind of ruff don't you think Ellie'', Gabby said. ''Yeah it was, but I did it to protect us'', Ellie said. ''Aww that is sweet of you'', Gabby said. ''I can make sure it doesn't happen again'', Ellie said. ''I'm sure you can'', Gabby said while leaning in closer to Ellie to kiss her. Ellie and Gabby connected with their lips kissing each other very passionately.

While they were kissing Gabby pushed Ellie to the ground to continue kissing but in a more comfortable way. Gabby broke the kiss to embrace Ellie and kissing her neck creating hickeys on the places where Gabby's lips where. They seemed to enjoy it both, but after a while Gabby was too tired to keep going and stopped kissing Ellie. ''Gabs, are you tired?'', Ellie said while panting a bit. ''Yeah'', Gabby said tiredly. ''Let's go to bed'', Ellie said while getting up. Ellie took Gabby's hand and they both went over to the tent and quietly headed back to their sleeping space. Ellie made sure that Gabby was laying down when she went to lay down. Gabby got closer to Ellie to cuddle with her and finally go to sleep.

They both woke up a bit late, so they heard Tom, Aiden and Tess talking outside of the tent. Ellie yawned and got up out of bed while Gabby just sat up. ''You can go outside sweetie, I'm just going to wake up a bit and be there in a minute'', Gabby said. ''Okay'', Ellie said as she headed outside the tent to see Tom and Aiden tending to their newly built fire. ''Good morning guys, where is Tess'', Ellie said while rubbing her eyes. ''Collecting wood'', Aiden said. ''It looks like you had a rough night'', Tom said. ''Why is that?'', Ellie asked. ''The hickeys'', Tom pointed out. ''Fuck'', Ellie said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

After this story it is going to be slow making new stories, because of the lack of inspiration and my upcoming test week.

Fun fact next saturday I'm going to HDCC as Aiden, :D

honourable mention:

(credits: GabellieCEO, Eden) Again because it is kind of about the story and I love their artwork ヾ(≧▽≦*)o