12

Her skin:

"She ain't say nothin." Bunny cheesed all big as we made it to her room. She lucky Ms. Carol was too busy cutting potatoes to really look at her. Honestly i'm grateful for that cause I would hate to watch Bunny get in trouble. She really a sweet girl but she ain't too smart sometimes.

They say her attitude bad but I ain't witnessed it much. It seem like she misunderstood in a way. Just from the small conversation we had or simply hearing her talk. It's obvious she the only kid in the house.

"Yea cause ya hair. It's gonna take a little fa that to leave."

"About how long?"

"Who knows? A couple days, maybe even a week." I shrugged. Depends on how harsh he sucked her skin. It ain't that big but it's dark enough to notice. Plus it's in a spot that no one could have an accident in, so lying ain't an option. Not even about a curling iron.

"Aw...i'm chucked." She flopped on her bed as I shook my head. Look at her, all nervous and stuff. If she woulda left when I told her to then she wouldn't be worried about no hickey.

"Welp, I say we get to practicin. It'll take ya mind off of it." I went inside her closet to her horse ridin gear. She had a whole lot more than I expected, so I grabbed a cute little outfit with her boots.

"You ever had one of these Beyoncé?"

"Yep. Mama ain't like it but i'm 18, so she ain't say too much." I handed her the clothes taking a step back for her to stand. She did so, looking around my face to my neck. It was funny that she thought I still had it. "It ain't there now Bunny."

"It was recent that you had one?"

"That there ain't ya business. Gon get ready so we can get started for' it get late." I softly mushed her towards the bathroom. As she walked I was watching her. That dress is really pretty on her small self. This the first time I done ever seen her dressed up like that.

Rare, but cute.

While she got dressed I sat on her bed waiting patiently. She was taking longer than I expected to just change her clothes. At some point in my waiting, there was a knock on her door and I looked over. Her momma was right there, looking around.

"Where Bunny?"

"She in the restroom changin so we can train."

"Beyoncé I wanna ask you somethin and I want the truth."

"Ummm, i'm sorry Miss but I ain't-"

"Please? Ion wanna make the same mistake I made with my first...I just wanna be there for her."

"Well alright.." I hesitantly spoke. She looked desperate and I thought it would be disrespectful to dismiss her concerns. All mothers have their feelings and me as an outsider got every right to respect em.

"Was Bunny with a boy?"

"She wasn't with a girl."

She caught on to what I was doin and nodded. I'm not snitchin straight forward but imma give backwards answers. I don't want Bunny thinkin she can't trust me. If it was anything else I would've kept my mouth shut but I have a feeling that this boy is nothing but trouble. And it's seeming like Bunny not gon see the same thang.

"Do you know if they're touchin?"

"He touched her."

"Huh?...Wait- did she want him touchin on her?"

"She didn't give him the okay."

"Mm. Why she ain't tellin me this?" Mrs. Maraj had a look of confusion but hurt. I felt bad fa even tellin her that. She probably thinkin Bunny don't trust her or somethin. I would hate for that to be the case. But I just think Bunny is movin too fast with this whole thing.