14

Her Attitude :

Her Attitude :

"Beyoncé seriously, come on."

I rolled my eyes getting out the bed as Onika stood at the end. The comfort I had was literally pulling me back into my bed. Why did today have to be a training day?

Mama has been letting up on the whole cleaning and working thing so she's been letting us chill more. I'm guessing Bunny took advantage of that cause we've been training for three days straight now.

My body can't take no more. She's killing me.

I would complain to Ms.Carol but she's been on the move with my mama. Whatever they're up to got them slacking.

"The first show is this weekend, we have to be prepared. Stop dragging yoursef around and let's go. We have a lot to do today."

"Why you being so mean? It's too early."

"I'm not being mean Beyoncé, I just wanna get things started soon." Onika gave me that soft face and I shook my head going into my bathroom. After closing the door I started to brush my teeth and wash my face. I'm definitely annoyed.

After getting my clothes out I started getting dressed before leaving her in my room to go check on my sisters. They've been way too quiet these couple days. It better not be no bullshit.

"Anna-Mae."

"Yes, Beyoncé?" My sister answered me from her bed with an attitude. I mugged my face going to snatch the covers off her head. She groaned like I had been bothering her a long time. "Move!" She swung on me hitting me right in my stomach. I held the face of disbelief before pinching her on the side of her face.

"Don't be hitting me and i'm coming to check on you. Actin like you stepped in cow shit."

"Get out. I know you didn't just pinch me in my face!"

"Shut up. I hope you rot in here." I left her alone and slammed her door. Nobody cares about her little funky attitude. We could've solved it differently but she hit me in my stomach. I wouldn't dare hit her.

She's evil.

I went to check on Solo next. She's always cooped up in her room like someone want to bother her. Imma start makin her keep that door open sometimes.

First I knocked but when I didn't get an answer I went straight in. It didn't surprise me not to see her anywhere inside. This little girl snuck out again.

And Onika think i'm gonna let her hang with my sisters? No. They'll stress me out more as a pack. She's not as rebel as they are, they just have sweet faces. It's nothing of the sort.

I barged in Anna-Mae's room with a frown.

"Where Piaget at?"

"I don't know Beyoncé, get out."