Chapter 10

They ate, roamed around the park, and played many games. As it was time to leave, they were heading towards their car when they saw a young boy sitting on the ground, crying with his face buried between his knees. Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards the boy. Jungkook approached the boy, gently stroked his hair asking, "What's the matter, dear? Why are you crying?" Hearing a stranger's voice, the boy got scared and pushed Jungkook away forcefully. Seeing Jungkook fall, Taehyung quickly rushed to him, helped him up, and checked if he was hurt. Once he was sure Jungkook was okay, he looked at the boy with burning eyes and roared, "What do you think of yourself? If something had happened to him, I swear to God, I would have buried you right here." the boy started trembling hearing his thunderous voice.

Seeing all this, Jungkook quickly got up, fearing that Taehyung might actually hurt the boy in his anger. He took Taehyung aside, "Tae, the boy is scared, and you're frightening him even more. Please stay calm here, or I won't talk to you for a whole week." Hearing this, Taehyung was taken aback, "I'm worried about you, and you're concerned about that boy who is completely stranger to you?" Jungkook strictly warned him that if he said anything further, he wouldn't go with him back to palace. Taehyung glared him and fell silent.

Jungkook walked over to the boy and said, "Dear, don't be afraid. Think of me as your elder brother. I won't hurt you." the boy just nodded.

"Can you tell me your name?"

"My name is Keith."

Jungkook: How old are you?

Keith: I'm 18 years old.

Jungkook: What are you doing here?

Keith: I perform mimicry on the streets. I can speak in different voices. I earn money doing this.

Jungkook: Why do you work? Where are your parents?

Keith: I don't know who my parents are. I've been alone since childhood. I earn money to feed myself.

Hearing this, Jungkook went back to Taehyung. "Tae, can I keep him in the servants' quarters? He's an orphan. I want to give him a job." Taehyung, still upset with Jungkook, merely nodded in agreement. Jungkook returned to Keith and stated, "I want to take you with me. Will you come with me? I'll give you a job and a place to live."

the boy was happy with jungkook's offer but hesitatly asked, "Are you taking me like those other people who want to exploit me?" Jungkook was shocked to hear this but reassured the boy, "No, you don't need to be afraid. You can consider me your brother and I will protect you."

When the three of them reached the car, Jungkook pointed towards Taehyung and questioned the boy, "Do you know who he is?" The boy shook his head. "He is the only prince of Korea, Prince Kim Taehyung." Hearing this, the boy almost seemed to faint but quickly bowed in front of Taehyung, apologizing for what he had done.

Keith: and may I know who you are?

Jungkook scratched his back and came with an answer "I..I am his PA.

....
The three of them arrived at the palace and got out of the car. Jungkook showed Keith to the servants' quarters and instructed him to knock on the door of room number 20 and go inside. After Keith went inside, Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was completely avoiding him. "I'm sorry, Tae. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you." Taehyung simply said, "It's okay," and started to walk away. Jungkook pulled him back and hugged him. "Well, to make up for it, I'll do anything you say, no matter what it is."

Taehyung thought few seconds for a deal and hummed, "Alright, I want you to kiss me on the cheek." Jungkook immediately refused. Without saying anything, Taehyung started walking away again. Jungkook stopped him and told him to close his eyes. When Taehyung closed his eyes, Jungkook quickly placed his lips on Taehyung's cheek and closed his own eyes. After few seconds, just as Jungkook was about to pull his lips away, Taehyung held him tight by his waist and pulled him more closer letting jungkook place his lips on his cheek. Jungkook tried to pull away, but Taehyung didn't let go until he was satisfied.