Chapter 13

700+ reads🥳
_______________________________

Taehyung went to his room and saw that Jungkook was peacefully sleeping. He sat down beside him and gently started to stroke his hair. After a short while, Jungkook woke up and panicked, "No, no, I don't want the money, I really love Taehyung" and he began to cry. Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as well. Without saying a word, he lay down next to Jungkook and held him close to his chest. "Bun nothing happened, and yes, everyone knows you don't want the money. Everyone knows you love me" Taehyung said softly. Hearing Taehyung's voice, Jungkook calmed down. They lay there for a while and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Taehyung woke up first and saw that Jungkook was still asleep. He quietly got out of bed without disturbing him and went outside. After a while, he returned with a plate of food. He went to Jungkook and started waking him up. After some effort, Jungkook finally woke up. "Bun, I brought you food. You must be hungry, let me feed you" Taehyung said.

Jungkook shook his head, "Tae, I'm not hungry, just stay with me please" he said, pulling Taehyung onto the bed, positioning him against the headboard, and then curling up in his lap. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Taehyung loved this clungy Jungkook more.

"Kook, let me feed you, how long are you going to sit like this?"

"I don't want to eat, how many times do I have to tell you? Can't you understand in one go? Just sit quietly like this."

Taehyung smiled softly, turned Jungkook around to face him, and took the plate in his hand. "I told you to eat, not to get off my lap" he said and then started feeding Jungkook.

"Have you eaten?"

"No."

Jungkook glared him, "You're hungry too, but only I get scolded. That's not fair" he said and started feeding Taehyung as well.

Jungkook didn't let Taehyung out of his sight the entire day. They spent the whole day cuddling each other. As night fell, Jungkook asked Taehyung for permission to go to his room. Taehyung wanted to stop him but didn't, because he needed to discuss Kai and Aena's punishment with the king.

....
The court convened early in the morning, with everyone present. Aena and Kai were positioned in the dock, and the king had given the prince the right to pass judgment. The king and queen sat beside Taehyung, eagerly awaiting their son's decision.

The prince first asked Kai to present his case.

Kai bowed and began to speak, "As you know, Taehyung-

PRINCE, HERE I AM A PRINCE, NOT SOMEONE'S SON, BROTHER, OR FRIEND."

Kai lowered his head in shame and continued, "As you know Prince, yesterday I confessed my feelings and announced my decision to marry you. It took me some time to accept this truth, as I have loved you since childhood. But let's leave all that aside. Whatever has happened is my doing, Aena is not at fault. I accept any punishment you deem fit."

Hearing this, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and gave him a chance to speak.

"I have nothing to say. You saw everything that happened, Princ-

"Taehyung, it's Taehyung for you. I am your future husband. You have the right to call me by my name."

Everyone present there widened their eyes at new announcement done by prince himself.

"But Princ-

"TAEHYUNG, TO YOU I AM TAEHYUNG, NOT A PRINCE."

"T..aa..ee.. I have nothing to say. You saw what happened."