Chapter 40

Jungkook ran to his room crying. He was in a lot of pain and didn't want to waste his tears on Taehyung but his heart refused to forget him. After some time Jungkook managed to apply ointment to his back and fell asleep with difficulty.

Hearing Jungkook's words, Taehyung felt the ground slip from under his feet. Had he sold Jungkook? No, he was just fulfilling Jungkook's wish. But why was Jungkook accusing him? Jungkook's back...

Taehyung thought about it a lot and finally decided to talk to Kai about lee and wang. And he would also have a detailed conversation with Jungkook as well.

__
It was evening when Nefa returned. He went straight to his room and started calling out for Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook laying on the bed, Nefa smiled and went to freshen up without disturbing his sleep.

When he came out he found Jungkook awake. Nefa picked up a bag from the table and handed it to Jungkook without saying anything.

Jungkook looked at Nefa with questioning eyes but seeing Nefa's smile, Jungkook also smiled and opened the bag.

"Wowwwww Nefa, so many chocolates!" Jungkook showed his bunny smile and pointed to himself.

"For me?"

Nefa chuckled. "Is there anyone else here but you?"

Jungkook smiled and started eating the chocolate in front of Nefa.

___
Taehyung couldn't get the morning conversation with Jungkook out of his mind. He wanted to talk to Jungkook but didn't have the courage. He couldn't find an excuse to talk to him. Then an idea struck him and he took some ointment for Jungkook's back and went to room number 20.

From there, he found out what Mingyu had done to Jungkook. Taehyung wanted to show Mingyu his place and take revenge for Jungkook but right now, he needed to talk to Jungkook so he headed toward Nefa's room.

__
Nefa held Jungkook's hand and looked at him with strange eyes and emotions.

Jungkook stopped eating the chocolate and looked at Nefa seriously.

"What are we Jungkook?" Nefa uttered with a lot of emotions in his voice.

Jungkook started to understand where this conversation was heading and he was not at all ready for this. First Taehyung then mingyu and now Nefa? A big NO!

"Nefa I beg you, please don't talk nonsense. You are my savior and I am indebted to you, nothing more. And if you have any other feelings please don't label this relationship."

Jungkook looked down at his lap and clutched his blanket tightly.

"Whenever I label a relationship it leaves me Nefa. First my parents left me. Then, the one I loved left me. Then the parents I made left me too. Finally, my childhood friend too rejected me."

Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears. He was trying hard to control them.

Nefa smacked Jungkook on the head with a smile. "You fool look at me."

Jungkook looked at Nefa with his moist doe eyes and Nefa melted right there.

"You've tried making all kinds of relationships but you've never made a brother. I will prove to you that the strongest bond in the world is between two brothers. And you are my baby brother got it?"

Jungkook looked at Nefa with a genuine smile. Oh! He had misunderstood the situation completely.

"Now I don't care. From now on you'll call me hyung as I'm 35 and you are just 20 and I'll call you Kookie. I've given our relationship a name and you have to accept it. You've no other choice my pretty baby brother." He winked