Sugar! (Part 1)

Marcus got out of school and headed into the forest. He looked up at a tree branch. He reached out his hand, and a chain flew out from the palm of his hand and onto the branch. It was big, and was weighing down on it too. It wrapped itself around the tree branch. He flicked his hand and the chain broke off of his hand. It stayed swinging on the tree before the tree branch snapped. The chain fell to the ground, and it eventually disintegrated in a few seconds. He spent his time in the forest shooting chains out of his body. He took his clothes off, only keeping his pants and socks on. From his hair, chest, and from practically any part of his body, he was able to shoot out chains. Except for the mouth and eyes. There are also two types of chains, one that stabs things and pulls him closer. Marcus shoots it out, making the sharp end of it pull him closer to it as the chain re-enters his body like a person disappearing into a cloud. The sharp part was yellow, and looked like a cone. The other type didn't have a sharp end. All it did was wrap around things and change size. It seems he can launch the chains as far as 100 meters. He can make chains of any size, but the only drawback was that it was harder to carry and to break off the larger it was. Marcus was intrigued with what he could do, but he didn't know what to do with the new found powers. It seemed useless to be able to do this. He quietly walked home to his parents.

On the sidewalk, Marcus was fiddling with tiny chains on his hands. He wrapped them around his fingers. He was in his neighborhood, only a few houses away from his own. A white limousine drove up to him. Marcus sighed as a window rolled down. He stopped walking.

A teenager popped his head out of the car. His eyes were closed, his hair was golden, and at the tips of it, were rainbow colored crystals. His name was Prince, a fitting name for someone like him. "What do you want? You look as creepy as ever with those closed eyes," Marcus glared at Prince with unwelcoming eyes.

Prince chuckled, "Oh, don't worry about it, you'd understand if you had a luxurious life like I do! You don't, sadly!"

Prince cackled as Marcus groaned.

"Shut up, if being rich means I have to look like you, then I'd rather be poor," Marcus growled.

Prince brought his head back in the limousine, "Butler, am I allowed to get rid of him?"

"What do you mean?" Marcus asked. The Butler shook his head, "Don't worry, we have hired someone. He'll deal with him tomorrow."

"Aww, what a pity!" Prince sarcastically frowned, snickering as his limousine sped off. "Ciao, ciao, loser!" He mockingly waved through the window.

Marcus' eyebrow raised in confusion watching the limo drive away. "That was weird," he shrugged.

The next day, Marcus was walking to the store to buy gum. He wore a gray t-shirt with skulls all over it, and black shorts. He walked out the store, with some gum in his mouth. He chewed it as he calmly walked on the sidewalk. He stopped walking because of the traffic light glowing red at the crosswalk. To the left of him, he could hear a loud motorcycle. The guy on the motorcycle stopped beside him as they both waited for the light to switch to green. He wore a nice black helmet with long black hair coming from under it. "Hey kid," the guy said. Marcus ignored the guy. "Hello!?" the guy yelled, getting angrier. Marcus rolled his eyes, "What do you want?"

The guy smiled, after staring at Marcus' face, he laughed, "Found ya, boy!"

Marcus was getting irritated. The light turned green, and Marcus continued walking. On his walk, the guy was slowly following him. Marcus turned around and ran in the opposite direction.

"Is this what he meant by hiring someone? Do they know about my powers?"

Marcus looked over his shoulder to see the motorcycle dude make a u-turn.