Richard's relaxing day

Gurro was frowning, going inside a hospital to check on Arshton. When he got inside, he was told that Arshton wasn't there anymore. Without knowing why, he bolted out of the hospital, worried.

"Shit, shit, shit, nonono!" Gurro exclaimed.

"Oh, there you are," Arshton waved at Gurro. He was sitting on a bench beside the hospital's entrance.

"Dude, you look so stressed out," Arshton giggled.

"Yeah, I thought you were dead!" Gurro grumbled.

"You were worried? Over me? Aw, isn't that cute, Gurro was worried over me!" Arshton teased.

"Shut up! No I wasn't! I was just worried that I wasn't the one to kill you, you dumb loser!" Gurro roared. He shook violently with anger.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever floats your tiny boat," Arshton shrugged with a grin.

"Yeah, my BIG boat, my boat is BIG," Gurro yelled.

"Nah, it's tiny, like your dick," Arshton winked.

Gurro screamed out loud, to everyone in the vicinity could hear him, "No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Mhm!"

"Nah!"

"Indubitably!"

"Not possible!"

"I may be dumb, but at least I got a buldge the size of a boulder."

"Wow, you guys are loud, I thought you would be hugging and sobbing, but no, you're here screaming your lungs off," Richard smiled, walking past Gurro and standing in between them.

Gurro glanced at Richard, "Hmph! Arshton, you're lucky that Richard can heal you! Your stupidity hasn't killed you... yet."

Gurro walked closer to Richard.

"Bring your ear down here," Gurro demanded.

"Okay," Richard complied, bending forward so Gurro could reach his ear.

Gurro put his mouth near Richard's ear, covering the gap between his ear and mouth with his hands.

"Don't tell Arshton this," Gurro whispered, "I am thankful for you and your healing, but the next time he does something stupid that puts him in the hospital, DON'T HEAL HIM!"

Richard pulled his ear away, "Gah! That hurt my eardrum, was that necessary?"

Richard rubbed his ear as he chuckled.

"Gurro, no need to be so embarrassed about caring about me. It runs in your family anyway," Arshton grinned.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Gurro asked.

"I am certain your sister will be thrilled to know that I am fine," Arshton winked.

Gurro's face turned into a tomato with all the red blood rushing towards his head, "SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SO DELUSIONAL, DIE!"

Arshton laughed, "Okay, okay, fine, I won't mention your sister again. It makes you so angry! Hold on, lemme get on my phone."

Gurro calmed down, taking deep breaths, "One... two... three..." he said as he did breathing exercises.

"Man, you got so much energy," Richard beamed, "I could never."

"I never asked to be born, of course I'm angry all the time! I was fine staring at nothing!" Gurro babbled.

"Okay, found it!" Arshton said, showing his phone to them, "Look at her! I fell in love with her, she's so flawless. Like eating pizza on a rainy day."

On his phone was an image of a beautiful woman on the beach under an umbrella, sipping on a glass of lemonade in a red bikini.