Guilty. Innocent.

A man with barely any facial hair on his chin and upper lip ran into the woods with his lover. He held her in his hands, a pointy gray rock. He looked crazy, his eyes were never even. One was always half closed while the other one twitched, trying its best to stay completely open. He laughed, clutching her with care.

"Beings! Please, I beg of you! I pray, I beg, I want Ross dead! I don't know why I have these feelings, but I blame him. He is the reason why my poor, poor Marianne is dead! Trapped in this rock for eternityyy! Marianne! I'll free you! I'll sacrifice 200 million lives for you to come back! Ahaha! My memories are so distorted, I can only remember you, Marianne! Oh? What's that? Yes, I know! You want ice cream? Wellllll, I don't got money SINCE I BOUGHT YOU A FERRARI THAT YOU WONT FUCKING DRIVE! Oh no... I swore... I sworith... I swore and I am so sorry. Don't punish me! I'm gonna cry! Marianne... I won't curse at you again, I am infinitely sorry. I'm shaking, I'm dying inside. Kiss me. Mwa! Oh, your lips are so insane! So lovely so lovely so lovely so lovely! You'll be safe, you'll be alright. We will drive away from this wretched hell full of monsters and demons and ghouls and we will live a happy life inside a giant burger with extincts animals dancing on top. We will have a scarecrow, a giant one to scare to evil things in the sky so we can dance in the night without worry. Your gray skin is so rough, but so soft, oh Marianne, will you kiss me? Mwa! Yes, yes, our kids will be named Mini and Maxie! I want them to grow up and be dragon slayers! Slay those dragons and show them that we aren't afraid! Aren't afraid, aren't afraid, aren't afraiiddd.. Ohhhhh Marianne! Ohhhhh Marianne... My love, I will never let go of you."

The forest was peaceful. Animals were doing what they wanted. To eat, to sleep, to hunt, to run, to hide, to nurture and to live. Everything was doing their part. Trees provided homes for animals and bugs. Leaves were eaten for nutrition by bugs. The dirt had holes that were dug by animals who desired shelter underground. Ants marched on the dirt, looking for food to bring back to the ant colony. Deer gracefully leaped together. Cougars spent time with their cubs, teaching them how to hunt. Beautiful flowers showed their beautiful pedals to the bees that wanted to take nectar from them. Frogs and toads croaked, watching as fireflies light up the sky.

An unusual dirt pile, in-between two large trees. 

That's it. It was unnatural. No animal would bother to create this bumpy-shaped pile of dirt and mud. That's because it wasn't an animal. 

Darius reached his hands out of the dirt pile, coming out of it. Darius dug a hole in the ground and covered himself with dirt. It was an extreme measure to avoid the enemy. 

Darius brushed the dirt off of his clothes. His stomach grumbled. The last time he ate something was when he was still in his parent's home. Darius turned his hand into a dagger, and slit his throat. Blood squirted from the open wound. Darius waited to die like a person waiting in the elevator, bored and unbothered. His body fell backwards. His crystal eyes were closed. The slit in his neck began to regenerate with the blood re-entering the wound. Darius opened his eyes, happy. The starvation was gone. 

Darius looked above the trees and leaves above him and saw the light poking through the holes. It was the afternoon. A pigeon landed near him. He ignored it, walking. 

A parrot landed beside the pigeon. They followed him. Darius was no longer surrounded by trees. He was standing in a large circle of grass that was surrounded by trees in every direction.

The boring sun shined.

A seagull squawked, shitting above Darius. It's poop almost hit him, but he walked out of the way. He looked up at the seagull and saw an eagle behind it. The eagle stared at Darius with its sharp yellow eyes and saw his crystal eyes with unmatched vision. Darius glanced at it. The parrot flew out of the trees, "You're gonna die! You're gonna die!" the parrot squawked, flying with the seagull and eagle.