Crystalized Tear

In the middle of a nearly empty street with dead bodies littering the sidewalk and cars abandoned, Darius grinned as he positioned himself in the middle of the street.

"Keep him busy!" Tavion shouted, shooting bullets from his glock as Darius diligently dodged his friend's attacks. His friend was trying to punch Darius.

They had just arrived, being the closest to him.

The bullets killed Darius, but he was reborn as quickly as possible, giving his friend no time to defend himself.

"Run!" Tavion cried.

Darius opened his mouth, "Isn't it funny how each life I have feels the same? One painful blink, and I'm back again," Darius said, stabbing Tavion's friend with a sword that replaced his index finger. His friend grunted, falling to the ground and succumbing to the injury.

"No!" Tavion screamed.

Marcus was heading out to see Arotz after the volcanic monster showed up.

"Where the hell is he exactly?" Marcus scratched his head. He whipped out his phone, ready to call Emma.

A loud explosion occurred behind Marcus. Marcus turned around to see grenades flying in the sky. Screams of people in the vicinity and the sight of people running away concerned Marcus. Under all the commotion, a twisted laugh without even a drop of remorse echoed through his ears. He could almost tell it was Darius. The fear that Marcus had was something he discarded, being ready to go toe to toe with the seemingly immortal Darius. 

"Marcus!" Ziel shouted, running and jumping from one balcony to another on the line of buildings on the street, "Help us! It's Darius and I don't think he even cares about killing us, he's just killing anyone!" 

Ziel had a sniper rifle on his back. You'd think that would hinder his agility, but it didn't. 

"Alright," Marcus nodded.

"I got allies heading here, let's hope they aren't too afraid. One guy told me to fuck off because fighting Darius was the last thing he would do."

Marcus chuckled, "I can't blame him, but I'm not scared."

Darius walked out of the smoke that was caused by one of his explosions. He saw Tavion bleeding from his leg which had lost its foot and ankle, writhing in pain. He tilted his head to the left, pointing a gun to his face, "Aww duh poor man lost his leg, boohoo. Maybe I should end your suffering."

Darius tapped his chin, "Nah."

"Pull the trigger, dammit!" Tavion shrieked, crying.

The haunting screams of pain were too much for Darius to handle. Two bullets caved into Tavion's skull after he magically pulled the trigger. "Got a little soft, didn't ya?"

Darius turned around to see who said what he heard.

A man with sharp claws on his knuckles had a nice belly laugh, "This dudes got a cute baby face! Oh jeez!" His name is Soda.

Darius smiled, "If you had said that to me before today, maybe I would have yelled at you. Starting from today, I'll accept who I am. Yeah, call me immature all you want. You're right. Go ahead! Chant it."

"Just as insane as I pictured it," Ziel said, shooting a bullet from his sniper rifle.

Darius turned around to look at Ziel, the bullet broke into his skull,and he died instantly, falling to the ground.

"He's going to come back, right?" Jane asked, holding a cute pink parasol matching her pink gown, standing beside Soda in the middle of the empty street, "How do we stop him?"