We'll all go down in history

Darius' mother, the African woman in his home, lived with her boyfriend. His other siblings had a different mother. All of them. They had the same dad, of course. Darius had a habit of having a slight grin or smile on his face, as if he didn't know how to smile properly. It wasn't always like this. Since the incident, he struggled with collecting himself, but he eventually adopted a new mindset, putting the pieces back in new places with glue that kept the pieces in place for as long as possible.

For his own purpose, not theirs this time.

His eyes were interesting. His siblings have crystals in their hair, but Darius had crystal eyes. It seemed like you could just shatter them if you hit them hard enough. Letting the colorful shards fall off of his eye balls and leaving him with two white orbs on his face. His skin was darker compared to his siblings, he was the second oldest and his hair was still golden. It just didn't have crystals. The crystal eyes didn't impede his vision.

There was something else already doing that.

Oliver woke up in the animal hide. He yawned. He saw Dylan resting on the cold wet floor with Roger. Oliver stretched his furry body, then was startled by Roger's roaring stomach. Roger groaned as he stretched and yawned.

"Good morning, Oliver," he said. Oliver was intimidated by the overwhelming size of Roger. Dylan woke up with his stomach grumbling, too.

"Good morning, Dylan," Roger said, "I can tell you're hungry. I think its time we get to hunting."

Dylan groaned, "This time, don't mess up."

Oliver jumped on his belly and Dylan hugged him.

"Relax, now that we're a team, we're sure to get any deer that we want."

She used to look like a rebel. She always looked angry.

Better than her? Beware her fists.

Cooler than her? She'll be your friend, maybe.

Be mean to her siblings? Beware her fists. Only she's allowed that right!

You have a crush on her? She'll say no to you before you even ask her out. Humiliate you, too.

Always so aggressive, always so unapproachable. She seemed to be as toxic as sewage. Do something wrong in her vicinity, and you're her next meal.

Richard had airpods in his ears, listening to the rap music that his father showed him as a kid. He was a goofball, unable to fit into the crowd. He was like a puzzle piece that couldn't fit into the puzzle. He was dancing on the street, listening to his favorite artist, and humming the tune with great enthusiasm.

He was on a sidewalk, heading to his friend's house. She saw him as she walked on the same sidewalk. They made eye contact, and their different personalities collided.

"Are you kidding?" she said, "Walking around like a weirdo with that panda t-shirt. Are you trying to get laughed at?"

Richard took his airpods out, "The hell are you talking about? This shirt was given to me by my uncle. Don't you dare disrespect it. Oh, cool! You got a fire ass shirt. I'm jealous."

She looked at him in confusion, wondering why he complimented her. Her shirt wasn't even that special, just plain black.

Bugs, trash, clothes, unfinished food. All over the place. An unbreathable smell covering every part of the home. An old dirty couch in the living room, and a tired, unclean Richard sleeping on it, holding an empty beer bottle. Below him were more empty beer bottles, 6 of them.

Richard wore the same clothes he wore when they got back in the city. Someone was approaching his apartment door. He heard 3 consecutive knocks. They knocked again. Richard still didn't wake up. They knocked 4 more times, which Richard began to hear even in his sleep. The noise bugged him, so he got up and walked to the door and opened it. He was slumped forward, looking like a zombie.