(XXVI)

🎧 Girls ★ Nature

Hyeongjun arrived at school rather early, he then realised that maybe he should've gone a bit later. He didn't want to face Seungmin. Because truthfully speaking, he sorta liked that kiss. He didn't want to admit it though.

He was walking through the halls, trying to avoid Seungmin, while thinking, he accidentally bumped into a girl he had never met before. It was quite bizarre as he already saw most people at school multiple times.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Hyeongjun quickly apologised while helping her up. She smiled at him for a couple of seconds.

"Are you new here?" Hyeongjun suddenly asked. She replied with a shy nod, her face was covered in a blush.

"Yeah, I'm Naoi Rei! I moved here from Japan" She explained, she looked around, so did Hyeongjun. He suddenly suggested to help her around.

"Oh looks like we're in the same class" He noted when looking at her timetable, she giggled and nodded.

"Great! I'll know someone then!" She smiled, then, since class was about to start, the boy guided her to their math classroom.

More students than just Seungmin were already at their seats. He noticed Hyeongjun entering the classroom and felt his heart sink when seeing the two talk.b

Hyeongjun made her sit behind him as there was a seat left. The two continued talking until class started.

Seungmin was left staring at the two in jealousy. Gunil pointed it out but he didn't even care about it. Jiseok started making fun of how he looked, again he didn't care.

--

Right after class, Jungsu went over to him to confront him about what happened.

"Jealousy could've been written in thick Sharpie on your face" Jungsu said, Seungmin didn't want to be jealous, it wasn't like they were dating. They just met that day.

"They're just talking, you know, so she feels welcome" Jungsu explained, trying to reassure the younger boy. Seungmin nodded and looked at the floor.

"C'mon let's go to the next class, no use dwelling on the same thing for hours" Seungmin changed the topic of the conversation to try to forget about what happened.

Meanwhile, Hyeongjun and Rei were happily walking together, they took a shorter way to go upstairs. They were talking and having fun. Because of the blush on her face always being there, Hyeongjun thought it was natural. But if love at true sight truly existed, then that was Rei was feeling.

She didn't think she could fall in love so easily. She liked how kind Hyeongjun had been to her.

--

This "thing" as Seungmin would call, which was happening between the two. The two being Hyeongjun and Rei, obviously. Had been going on for a couple of days.

He hadn't been able to talk to the boy. Their last interaction was a strangely awkward one. A kiss. That was the last time they were alone.

And the Hyeongjun just ran off.

Seungmin just wanted to talk to him, see his face in close detail. Spend time with him, anything to be near to him.

Jungsu noticed how sad Seungmin was the past days, he already knew that it was cause of how friendly Hyeongjun and Rei were between each other.

Just like every day for the past week, Hyeongjun and Rei were in the classroom, it seemed like Seungmin gave up on waiting inside for him.

He now just stayed outside with one of the four other boys- Gunil, Jungsu, Jiseok and Jooyeon obviously.

"Oppa" Rei said shyly, while looking at the desk. Hyeongjun nodded and paid attention to what she was saying.

"I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but I think I fell in love with you" She said, slightly stuttering due to being nervous. Hyeongjun quietly gasped as he had never been confessed to.

"And I'd like to be your girlfriend" She said with a smile smile forming on the corner of her lips due to nervousness.

"I think I like you as well! I'd like to date you!" Hyeongjun replied, Rei shyly extended out her hand so that they were holding hands.

Seungmin and Jungsu entered the class. They noticed the two holding hands. And in that instance, it felt like a bullet had been shot straight into Seungmin's heart.

"Fucking hell" Seungmin muttered.

-----

A/n

The song I chose sorta has a double meaning, lyric wise and name wise

-Jude out!

25.05.24