(XXVII)

🎧 But Sometimes ★ Boynextdoor (my all time favourite kpop bg song 🤭)

Seungmin looked like he was on the verge of tears while leaving the school. Jungsu went up to him, followed by Gunil.

Jooyeon and Jiseok were behind, complaining to Jungsu who was simply ignoring them.

"Who cares if you go on your date in the park or indoors, at the end you'll still be making out" Jungsu grabbed them by the bag and made them follow Gunil and Seungmin.

"Your friend needs cheering up, so we're gonna make him feel better" Jungsu reasoned with them, forcing them on the bus. Seungmin found a seat at the back. He sat down in complete silence. It looked like there was no soul in his eyes. He stared out the window, not paying attention to what was happening. Jungsu was observing him, he felt his heart sink while watching him. He was pretty sure he never saw Seungmin look this sad.

"We're here Seungmin" Jungsu reminded the younger boy who was usually rather attentive. He would've probably missed his station if he was alone. So it's a good thing that the other boys were here, with him.

The five walked in silence, well just Seungmin, Gunil and Jungsu. Jiseok and Jooyeon were in their own little world, just behind them.

"So he has a girlfriend?" Jiseok finally remembered why they were here. Jungsu sighed before nodding.

"Ever since we kissed we haven't talked" After Seungmin said that, the four boys all exchanged glances, making sure they all heard the same thing.

"You kissed?" Jiseok asked rather loudly, Seungmin looked at all four one after the other, not knowing why they would react in such a way.

"Oh right you don't have the context!" He suddenly remembered, with the correct story, it wouldn't be that surprising.

"I asked how kissing guys was, long story short, we kissed- just a peck, and then he left" Seungmin explained in one breath. The four looked at each other again.

"Well- ignoring that, you should call him, if you haven't talked in a while" Seungmin turned on his phone and searched for Hyeongjun's contact. He had a moment of hesitation before calling him. He would put his phone on speaker once he would answer.

"Hi Jun" He said awkwardly, everyone was paying attention, even Jiseok and Jooyeon, who usually were in their own world, were listening.

"What's wrong Seungmin?" The boy quickly muted himself and asked his friends what to say. But they just let Seungmin on his own. So he unmuted himself and finally spoke up.

"We haven't talked in so long" Seungmin complained, Jungsu made a thumbs up to him, to tell him that he was on the right track.

"Oh, I just haven't seen you much, sorry" Hyeongjun quickly said, he didn't seem like he was putting much thought into it. As if he was just saying it to say it.

"Well can we hang out? Say tomorrow?" Seungmin looked at Jungsu for reassurance, but the boy was staring at his boyfriend in admiration.

"Tomorrow..? I'm going on a date with Rei- wait, maybe you can come along?" Although with some thought, Seungmin wouldn't have said yes, but in that moment all ration thoughts were taken over by desperation.

"Sure! Yeah, I'd love to" And with that, before Hyeongjun even had the time to say bye, Seungmin hung up. He looked at his friends, noticing that Jiseok and Jooyeon were basically about to make out. And Gunil and Jungsu were still intensely staring at each other while holding hands.

Seungmin sighed and stood up, he pulled Jiseok away from Jooyeon. He broke apart Gunil and Jungsu's hands.

"Hey!" Jiseok tried going back to Jooyeon but Seungmin made him sit next to him.

"Seriously! You're acting like toddlers! I do not want both of you to make out on my precious carpet, and you two are creeping me out!" Seungmin explained, he sounded rather angry as the situation didn't need such a bad reaction.

"I've just agreed to be a third wheel!" Seungmin explained, his voice going rather high, almost deafening.

"Oh?" They clearly weren't listening to the conversation. Just as Seungmin was about to explain, Jiseok started standing up to go back to his boyfriend. But Seungmin grabbed the back of his shirt to make him sit back down, right next to him.

"Stop it!" He said, then started explaining what had happened during the call. The four were all surprised. Which they wouldn't have been if they paid attention to the phonecall, happening right in front of them.

-----

A/n

This straight Junhan arc should be ending soon!

-Jude out!

26.05.24