Part 1

A luxurious bag sat next to the table, and a woman of stunning beauty and a dreamy, sexy physique stood nearby. She began to disrobe, revealing hints of her profession. Clad only in a bra top and panties, her nearly bare body was a sight to behold.

Her long, luxurious fingers pulled her hair back, exposing her long, kissable neck before she made her way to the bathroom to unwind after a long day.

The two-person white Jagucci bathtub was filled with warm water. The woman, with her beautiful face, stared blankly at the bathtub before her milky white skin made contact with the water. She tried to push away thoughts of the happiness

she once shared with her lover in this very tub. But today was different. Dr. Freen Sarocha was haunted by painful memories. Even after nearly a year, she still remembered all the beautiful moments she shared with her lover over their three-year relationship.

Her face lit up at the sound of a song she had chosen. The lyrics stirred up her painful memories. Closing her eyes, she let the song wash over her.

"Why do I keep thinking about her, even after she left me?"

she asked herself, but her heart never listened.

She constantly missed a woman who had no heart. Her family wanted Freen to return and work at the family hospital instead of living abroad. But returning to Thailand only made her miss the heartless woman more.

How could such a charming, adorable, and gentle woman be so heartless? She thought, remembering how easily she was dumped.

Knock Knock Knock Knock!!!

"Miss Freen"

"What is it, Oon?" Freen asked, quickly wrapping her bathrobe around herself as she opened the door to her nanny.

"Please drink some milk before you go to sleep, my dear."

"I'm not a child anymore. Are mom and dad at the party?"

Freen asked, accepting the milk from Oon.

She never felt neglected by her parents; she was showered with love from her family. Currently, the Sarocha family included two cousins from her older brother and sister. Their cheeky and beautiful nature helped her forget the painful past.

"Yes, Miss. Your mother told me to make sure you drink milk before bed."

"My mother still treats me like a baby, and I'm nearly 30. Only my family seems to care... others don't consider me important."

"Oh! My dear Freen"

"I'm fine, Oon. Don't worry about me. I just feel defeated, that's why I came back and let you take care of me.

Her words said she was fine, but the pain in her eyes told a different story.

Her heart was still aching, and no amount of trying seemed to heal it.

A famous hospital in the center of the country is full of wealthy customers. All private hospitals have good relations with government hospitals, and they work together on cases. Private hospitals sometimes require support from government hospitals.

Dr. Freen Sarocha, the deputy director of the Dermatology center at St. King Hospital, smiled at the nurses, staff, and customers around her.

With a sweet and beautiful face, and skin as smooth as milk, Dr. Freen is loved by all the staff and customers at the Dermatology center. She has only been working at the hospital for about 3 months, following the director's orders to oversee the Dermatology Center. Her father is the director of St. Mary's Hospital King, and he asked her to come back and take care of the family affairs, even though she didn't want to St. Mary's Hospital King is a family business.