Part 10

"The schedule is according to your request,"

Nam handed a piece of paper to Becky in charge as she entered the private condominium she had just purchased and requested permission from her father to live alone five months ago. Becky's father allowed her to live on her own, which surprised many considering his protective nature.

"Thank you, P'Nam."

"Why do you want me to put seven days into your schedule, Becky?"

Nam looked at Becky who was sitting and reading her own schedule.

That night, she wanted to ask, but when she saw the star's swollen eyes, she didn't dare ask again. She was curious about why Becky seemed to have such a strange connection with the beautiful doctor. She wanted to know, but she didn't dare ask.

"I want a job summary."

"A job summary?!"

"Not too long, Nam."

"Where are you going? You have to report this to your agency, Formerly."

"I'm not feeling well."

"Did you know beforehand that you would get sick?" If he didn't think Becky was beautiful, he would think she had gone crazy knowing in advance that she would fall ill.

"Nam, do you know about that hospital presenter?"

"I forgot to tell you, I scheduled two more days of work for you. St. King's Hospital asked for two days for the first set shoot, and they will pay extra for those of us who had wasted time on the previous schedule."

"Why did the hospital choose me again?"

Becky was still listening to the morning news from a journalist named Petra. Petra was among the most beautiful female journalists that fans all over the country wanted to know personally.

"I don't know. Don't worry,"

 Nam looked at the beautiful face of Becky who was holding the work schedule in her hand. It seemed that everything related to St. King was benefiting Becky Rebecca. She even ate bananas even though she knew she was allergic to them. And she wanted to go to St. Mary's hospital.

"What scene should I shoot today, Nam?"

"The appointment is at ten. We will shoot the scene where the heroine's mother is sick and admitted to the hospital. I don't understand why you always hang around the hospital.

"I wonder if I will be lucky with someone who is a doctor."

"Can you explain it to me more easily? I'm very confused."

She smiled when She saw a message from the drama team about the film's shooting location. It seemed that the young actress under her care was becoming more successful. When she asked, Becky didn't answer but just smiled.

Doctor Kate put down her plate of rice and moved her chair to sit opposite her close friend who was waiting. Doctor Freen's face clearly lacked freshness. Her friend's beautiful face seemed tired, as if she hadn't been getting enough sleep. Perhaps she had something on her mind or a problem to solve. Dr. Freen would have difficulty sleeping if she had something unresolved. Sometimes, she had to rely on sleeping pills.

"Can't sleep, Freen?"

"Just a little, Kate."

Freen only ate a little today, making Dr. Kate worried about her friend. She realized that there was something bothering her that she needed to reflect on. It was different from when they were studying together, and she couldn't perfectly solve a case that required patience from their teacher.