Part 26

The bright sunlight from the sun made Becky stir, even though she wanted to stay in bed with the person whose eyes were still closed. When she woke up, she realized that the person who was sleeping had moved away. The warmth that once embraced her tightly was gone. Normally, it would be Freen who woke up first, but today it was Becky.

However, when she thought about how tired Freen must be, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. After returning from the swimming pool, they could hardly be separated from each other. They even stayed close while going to wash in the bathroom.

"I'll take care of calling and ordering breakfast."

"Uh-hmm." She didn't move, just responded with a drowsy voice. It was clear that Freen was really exhausted.

"P'Freen, please wake up quickly. We'll have breakfast together."

A five-star hotel wouldn't keep its guests waiting for long. The well-trained waiters pushed the breakfast cart according to the customer's order and entered with good manners.

Becky asked the waiter to set up a table on the balcony, overlooking the morning atmosphere and the sparkling diamond-like reflection of the sun on the river.

She left a small tip for the waiters before trying to wake up the person still in bed. However, Freen showed no signs of waking up easily. Becky took off the robe she was wearing for modesty and left only a long white shirt to wear to bed.

"P'Freen, please wake up. I'm hungry."

She called softly, but Freen only moved slightly. On the third call, Freen opened her eyes briefly before closing them and falling back asleep. Becky found it amusing to see Freen's reaction and decided to use the same tactic as before when Freen refused to get out of bed.

She placed her weight on top of Freen, forcing her to open her eyes. Freen weakly smiled at Becky before kissing her forehead, as they did every morning. If Freen didn't open her eyes and get out of bed, Becky knew she would do whatever it took to keep her awake, even jumping on the bed like a child.

Becky turned over and lay still on the bed. Instead of Freen getting up to take care of personal matters, she pursed her lips tightly. Freen was turning her into a woman who enjoyed the fantasy of seeing a beautiful naked body every day.

Breakfast on the balcony started later than usual, but it was not disappointing. The morning atmosphere made everyone feel relaxed and refreshed. Freen tightened her robe slightly and looked at Becky in the white shirt, leaning on the balcony railing and gazing at the river with a face filled with happiness.

Becky probably didn't realize that the fabric of her shirt was so light that her figure could be clearly seen. The more the sunlight shone on it, the more it seemed like looking at a naked body.

"What is it, P'Freen?"

Becky asked curiously when she noticed the strange look in Freen's eyes. When she turned around, she found Freen staring at her.

"So sexy."

"Sorry?"

"Your thin white shirt. It looks beautiful in the light, Freen replied, sipping her coffee with a smile. Becky blushed at the teasing remark. When Freen walked naked into the bathroom, she didn't tease her further.

Freen wrapped her arms around Becky's waist as she sat on her lap, leaning back and enjoying the morning atmosphere together, eagerly awaiting their familiar sweet kiss.

"Where should we go today, P'Freen?"

"Let's go to the Grand Canal and St. Mark's Square."

"When will you take me on a gondola ride?"