Part 2

The dining table in the mansion was filled with laughter as the 3-year-old and 2-year-old babies played with their Aunt Freen.

They wanted to hug Aunt Freen, and Freen came over to hold their hands. If she had to carry both of them, it would be too heavy.

"Aunt, can I come with you?" Nueng, Freen's niece asked.

"Where are you going, my darling?" She took her to sit in her seat and fastened the seat belt for safety, as usual.

"To go play with Aunt Freen and please carry Prae."

Freen kissed her niece's cheek after hearing her cute voice. Then she carried her nephew to sit in the same chair as her niece.

Sometimes they may feel too busy, but it brings smiles and happiness to everyone in the family.

"Let's have breakfast, everyone, unless you don't want to be smart and grow."

"Nueng wants to be smart like Aunt Freen."

"Prae too." Her nephew added.

"If you want to be smart, you have to drink milk too."

 Freen's sweetness and love make her niece and nephew adore her and dream of being as smart as their aunt.

The happiness of being with her loving family and adorable nieces and nephews helps ease some of her pain and brings a smile to her face. But she still misses someone else.

"How is work, my daughter? Are you nervous about your job?"

"Everything is fine. I think the workload is very manageable."

Freen smiled at her father and served him a cup of coffee. She kissed her father's cheek as usual.

"I need a cup of coffee too."

"I'm preparing it for you, Mom. You're grumpy like a teenager."

Freen teased her mother and kissed her mother's cheek. Then she sat back with her nephews and fed them food.

The busyness of the morning brought laughter to everyone, but Freen looked at the shrimp porridge on the table with a hint of sadness in her eyes. She tried to bring back the brightness, even though she missed the past too much, it couldn't be brought back.

In the past, her girlfriend used to ask Freen to cook for her. They both loved shrimp porridge, and it was their favorite dish. Her ex girlfriend would say that the food was delicious and ask Freen to make it many times. Even when she was sick, she wanted Freen to cook the dish for her and feed her.

But that was a past that couldn't be brought back.

"Aunt Freen..." Kids both called their aunt at the same time.

Freen put down her book and took them to sit together on the sofa. Her niece and nephew stole her time on the weekends, but she always wanted them to do so and wanted to hear their voices.

"What's wrong, Nueng and Prae?"

"I want to eat ice cream and Prae too."

After nap time, she would spend time with them. She knew why her brother and sister let them with her. They didn't want her to be lonely. They didn't know why she felt sad and empty sometimes, but they didn't want her to be alone.

"Okay, let's change your clothes."

In a crowded department store in the city center, Freen sighed. She came here with her friend who was helping to carry her nephew, and they were chatting happily. Anyone who saw Dr. Heng with her family appearance would never question her attraction to the same sex.