Part 4

The entire work team is left bewildered by Dr. Freen's actions, and they worry about the fate of the ad campaign. The plan for the photo shoot is canceled as Dr. Freen abruptly leaves the studio, leaving everyone shocked and unable to comprehend what just happened. Even a beautiful superstar screams upon seeing Dr. Freen's reaction.

Becky, with sadness in her eyes, watches Freen's retreating figure until she is out of sight. Tears stream down her face as she faces a difficult situation that brings immense sadness.

"Are you okay? Please take Becky to rest," Nam said, a manager, who also taken aback by the beautiful doctor's words.

"Please rest, Becky,"

No one could have anticipated that a polite and beautiful doctor like Freen would utter words that could hurt her audience. She despises Becky so much that she has no desire to get to know her.

Freen maintains this stance because it truly hurts her ex girlfriend's feelings.

However, her ex lover Becky will never wish for this situation to arise and that she has never forgotten about Dr. Freen Sarocha.

She cannot forget the warmth, smiles, laughter, and loving embraces that made her feel secure. She longs for her lover to return. But she cannot go back to that relationship because she must take responsibility for something, even if it means breaking both their hearts.

She must accept the harsh words from Freen.

"P'Freen..." Becky sobs.

When a superstar cries, Freen shuts herself off and allows no interference from anyone. No one dares to ask anything, only to accept her orders.

As she arrives at her office, she tightly grips her own hand, her eyes blank yet filled with pain. In this small world, she can't believe that the woman who hurt her feelings would come back and cross paths with her again.

With hundreds of actresses in the country, why was she chosen to be a presenter? She doesn't want to experience that pain over and over again.

Freen cries and feels a deep sadness that hinders her ability to work. The past should be behind her, but lately,  she can't shake off these emotions.

Why does she still feel something for that woman? Why does she want to know how she's doing?

"Why do we have to meet again?"

Freen wonders, smiling at the director's secretary. She has been summoned to meet the director, who is aware of the recent events at the studio.

"The director is waiting for you," the secretary informs her.

"Thank you."

As she enters the room, she sees an elderly man who resembles her father. Freen smiles at her father and asks for permission to sit down, waiting for his questions.

"Dr. Freen, is there something you need to explain to me?"

This conversation is not between a father and daughter, but between a director and a doctor who holds an official position at the hospital.

"I'm sorry, Director."

"I want to understand your reasons. Why did this situation occur?"

The director senses that there is more to this than meets the eye. If nothing had happened to his daughter, she wouldn't have acted so unreasonably.

"May I understand your reasons?" 

This conversation is not just between boss and employee, but between family members. As a father, he wants to know what has happened to his daughter, who holds significant responsibilities.