Special Chapter - 1

The sunlight cast a warm glow as Becky, dressed in a light, long white shirt, gently opened the curtains to let in the fresh morning air. On weekends, she would wake up at six in the morning, instead of lingering in pleasant dreams like the woman who had held her throughout the night.

Thin lips pressed a loving kiss to the smooth forehead. Freen hadn't slept well the previous night, taking a long time to be lulled to sleep. On holidays like this, she would often complain about not feeling sleepy, but in reality, she simply wanted to spend more time with her beloved. Perhaps due to work and age, Freen had learned to choose her words carefully instead of expressing herself directly.

"I love you, P'Freen," the young star whispered.

Becky cautiously slipped out of bed, making sure to grab a pair of shorts and a top to cover her naked body, hidden beneath the thin shirt. Even though they were in a private room, the neon lights could expose her figure. On days like this, her personal manager rarely visited the condo. However, she still had to be cautious, as her beloved P'Freen had advised.

The aroma of breakfast filled the air, accompanied by a cheerful expression and a soft hum to the rhythm of the music playing. Freen smiled affectionately, reflecting on the journey they had taken to overcome family obstacles and gain acceptance for their relationship. She had never been happier. Though they occasionally annoyed each other, their bond remained strong.

They would take turns having meals at each other's houses whenever the opportunity arose, to ensure that neither family felt neglected or favored one daughter-in-law's house over the other. Freen found it amusing how her father and her lover's father would joke about not having a son-in-law, only daughters-in-law.

"Please come and help me prepare breakfast. What are you thinking about while standing there with that smile?" Becky asked.

"I'm thinking about your breakfast. I might get food poisoning..."

"P'Freen, even if my cooking isn't as delicious as yours, you can still eat it,"

Becky playfully replied, causing Freen to chuckle softly before pressing her lips to the actress's soft cheeks to appease her.

"I know."

"When we were living abroad, you often cooked for me," Freen teased.

This playful exchange allowed her lover to know that she was hurt by the lack of faith in her cooking skills. In truth, it was Freen who cooked for her more o!en than she cooked herself. In the past, when she lived abroad, she would often spend time in the kitchen to alleviate boredom and engage in activities rather than letting time pass idly.

Freen quickly placed the plate of bacon she was holding back on the small dining table before rushing to embrace her sulking BecBec, not liking to see her upset with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

Freen attempted to appease her lover, but instead of calming down, Becky smiled and laughed. She kissed her P'Freen's thin lips sweetly, teasing her with a performance she had become quite skilled at.

"Let's go and have breakfast. I'm really hungry, P'Freen."

"How could I forget that you're an actress?"

"Well, why did you tease me?"

Becky asked, kissing her lover's lips gently. Freen looked calm, but her face turned red whenever she was teased.

"If you're hungry, let's go and have breakfast."

"You're responsible for setting the table. Consider it punishment for teasing me."