Part 25

Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO) is located in the capital of Italy. Rome is also home to the Vatican City, the residence of the Roman Catholic Pope. It is a city known for its rich history and magnificent architecture, making it a must-visit destination in a lifetime.

Freen glanced at her phone, which now displayed the local time in Italy for convenience. It was almost 08:00 and the morning should be bright. However, the woman holding her hand appeared to be very tired.

"P'Freen, how do we get to the hotel?"

"The hotel will send someone to pick us up from the airport."

Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux is a 5-star hotel that offers panoramic views of Rome from its rooftop terrace. From there, you can see St. Peter's Basilica all the way to the Pantheon.

The Pantheon is just a 5-minute walk away, and Castel Sant'Angelo is only 700 meters from the hotel. It is a great choice for travelers who want to make the most of their time without wasting it on long commutes.

"Where should we visit first, P'Freen?"

"Don't worry about sightseeing just yet. I think it's better for you to rest now."

"But I want to explore with you."

"As long as you're here with me, we can travel whenever we want. Let's go. I see the sign for the hotel."

Freen smiled as she spotted the driver holding a sign with her name on it. Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux is a hotel that they won't be disappointed with during their three-day stay. The impeccable service and beautifully decorated rooms make it a truly enjoyable experience.

Apart from exploring the luxurious suites adorned with art paintings, Rome itself is a city that everyone dreams of visiting at least once in their lifetime.

Freen smiled as she watched Becky hang their clothes in the spacious closet that perfectly matched the room's style. Despite the steep price of the deluxe suite, the comfort it provided was worth it. The separate living room area and bedroom allowed for true relaxation.

"You can rest now. We can organize things later."

"Just a little more and we're done. P'Freen, why don't you go take a shower and wait for me?"

The large bathtub was filled with water at the perfect temperature. Freen undressed one piece of clothing at a time until she was completely naked. With graceful steps, she entered the shower to rinse off before settling into the already-prepared bath.

The bathroom door opened, and Becky entered, her body bare just like Freen. She shifted slightly to make room for the other person under the flowing water.

Their lips met in sweet kisses before their hands gently explored each other's bodies.

"I'm going to soak in the bathtub."

Becky couldn't believe that P'Freen said this, even in their current state of deep thought. But when she met the teasing gaze directed at her, Becky blushed, realizing that P'Freen was silently telling her that she was being mischievous again.

"I'll join you."

It didn't take long for the water in the bathtub to ripple as Becky intended to catch Freen's attention. But it seemed that Freen, who was comfortably soaking in the water, had already fallen asleep.

Freen often fell asleep when soaking in the bathtub for too long. It was normal to doze off in the warm water. Becky smiled as she saw the sweet eyes slowly opening. She shifted her position, moving from sitting on opposite sides of the tub to sitting on each other's legs, feeling a sense of contentment.