Part 24

Nam observed Becky's face, checking for any signs of fatigue before getting out of the car. It wasn't necessary for her to wear stylish sunglasses to conceal her identity at 22:00 like this. However, the exhaustion in Becky's eyes worried her. She was concerned that Freen might have already discarded the ticket for their vacation, with no way to reconcile or bring back the sweetness and happiness they once had.

"Let's get out of the car, Becky."

"Yes, Nam."

Suvarnabhumi International Airport was still bustling with people, even at this late hour. Despite it being a time for rest to prepare for the new day, people were either traveling by air or seeing off their loved ones.

Although many eyes were on her, and some even used their personal phones to take photos, Becky remained unfazed, acting as if everything was normal. They had chosen to use first-class service, which provided them with utmost comfort.

There was no need to wait in line for check-in; the staff would assist with the luggage and guide them through a separate immigration lane. Thus, they didn't have to endure long queues. The airline provided a car to transport them to the lounge in the most convenient manner. Various food options were available, and they could even enjoy a relaxing massage while waiting.

Becky settled onto a sofa and ordered a light meal, as she hadn't had a chance to eat after finishing filming the drama. They had purchased first-class tickets because Freen wanted some private time. She didn't want Freen to feel uncomfortable under the scrutinizing gazes of others.

But even if Freen hadn't mentioned it, she would still have chosen the more expensive tickets. She wasn't bothered by the stares of others; she simply wanted private time with Freen.

However, at that moment, Freen had yet to arrive at the airport. Becky called her, but the phone was turned off, It seemed that she might have to embark on this vacation alone, as Freen hadn't shown any signs of being alright after that night.

"P'Freen, are you really going to leave me and let me go to Italy alone?" Becky's thought

The small watch on her wrist reminded her that it was time to board. Airline staff approached, inviting her and assisting with her small luggage, as usual. However, Becky chose to wait a little longer, hoping that Freen might arrive at the airport slightly later than planned.

Her hope started to waver when she found no one in the first class lounge. Behind her sunglasses, her eyes reflected sadness, even as the staff eyed her with suspicion. The departure time was approaching, yet Freen hadn't arrived. It seemed that her dream of a sweet trip was shattered.

Despite the convenience, excellent service, and the privacy of the passenger seats in exchange for the expensive tickets, the first-class lounge remained empty, except for her. She sipped her drink while waiting for the plane to take o!, feeling a sense of loneliness. Although the flight attendant had informed her that first class on this flight was fully booked, all twelve seats were reserved.

Becky changed into comfortable pajamas that Nam had prepared for her. She reclined on the chair after changing into loose-fitting pants and a large T-shirt made of soft and comfortable fabric. Just in case, she wanted to ensure that the thirteen-hour long journey wouldn't be too uncomfortable, even though she had to travel alone.

Becky glanced at her phone screen once again, realizing that the flight was supposed to take off in 10 minutes, but it had already been 20 minutes. There might be some issues. And more importantly, she might have to sit alone in the first-class cabin, even though all the seats were supposedly booked.