Part 12

Chapter 12

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Your coffee, Dr. Freen."

A nurse serves a second cup of coffee for today. Normally, Freen drinks only a cup of coffee but today she drank 2 cups already even though it is just the morning of the day.

"Sorry..."

"Do you need anything rather than coffee?"

A nurse tries to convince her to eat something rather than coffee because it is already 1 pm.

"How many cases of mine today?"

"Only 1 case in the afternoon and you have a schedule for taking a photograph in the afternoon." 

A nurse closes the door because she notices that she shouldn't offer another thing rather than what Dr. Freen requests.

Freen read a document in her hand without drinking coffee as usual. She reads a document related to advisory about how she should prepare herself and what she must do for today's photograph. She still worries about her colleagues in this advertisement.

The cries and tears of a mean woman in that night still stuck in the memory causing her to take sleeping pills for three nights. If this situation continues, her health will get worse every day. But the more she tried to forget it, the clearer the image of a mean woman became.

Somebody said that it's easy to fall out of love just by forgetting everything. If we could do that easily, would there be so many news that people are constantly lamenting and asking for love. It's been almost a year since she tried to forget everything. Even acting like she doesn't have free time, but her heart never forgets how much love that she has for that woman.

The image of her crying and asking for the reason why she was dumped still often gave her nightmares. She gathered as much work experience as possible to develop herself, but the lover chose to leave her and started a relationship with a blond guy. She still remembers every word, every action, both her begging and trying to retain that relationship. But what she received was a heartless, empty stare that hurt her heart.

'Why do we meet again?  On the day that I'm standing strong'

Even now the wounds of her heart are beginning to scab over but when coincidence brings them back together all the feelings gradually return until sometimes the wound is cut with a knife repeatedly all the time. 

The past has not helped to make her heart forget that woman. My brain tells me to stop loving, to be cold. But the heart can never erase the feeling of love. Freen's face is touched up longer than stated which makes her feel a little irritated. 

Even though the air conditioning is cool, Freen still felt deeply bored when she entered the room that had been prepared for a presenter, but she didn't see a woman who had made her thoughts turbulent during the past few days.

"Ekki, have you seen Becky?"

"Yes."

"Where is she?"

"She is staying in another room. She has a stomachache," Ekki whispers to the make-up artist and customer.

Freen accidentally heard about this and she worries about it.

The first set of individual photo shoots went well. There is nothing to edit when Freen is beautiful and easy for the cameraman to take her photos. Freen's eyes are looking at the woman who is coming to take a photo together.

She tried to express her feeling as if nothing had happened but people who examine a lot of patients like Freen able to see that Becky is feeling uncomfortable, and she bent over many times.