Part 5

Becky looks at a magazine in her hand that features her photo and an interview about her preferences for the past two weeks. It's hard to believe that she made the decision to jointhe entertainment industry. She probably joined this industry because someone in her mind didn't like it.

She thought that if she didn't do anything that her lover would hate, it would remind them that they were separated. They walk in different ways. This would remind her that today is different from yesterday and that they don't love each other. But she couldn't forget the past even though months had passed.

Some say that if you keep doing things that remind you of your ex, you will easily forget. But that's not true.

"I don't like singers or actresses because they never have private time," Freen always says that when they watch series together.

Freen doesn't like watching series or movies. She preferred just watching the news. Becky thinks Freen's exboyfriend might be a superstar, so she doesn't like this career. She looks around her room and thinks that she is the heartless woman that Freen hated so much.

But she deserves this.

'Is your bedroom layout still the same?'

This is a question she wants to ask someone, but the volume is too low, and the woman can't hear her. Tears fall when she sees her bedroom. Everything is paired together - a glass, a pair of lamps, two books at the head of the bed. Even the items in the bathroom are paired. She smiles to herself as she looks at the head of the bed. A novel at the head of the bed is a book that Freen likes to read. She once wondered why Freen likes to put on so many things as a couple.

Freen tells her that she suffers from obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, but there is no need to worry because this disease will not affect her routine life.

"I also like pairing things as a couple because of you."

'If I could choose, I wouldn't hurt you because you are my heart, but I can't choose anything. If I could choose, I want to be in your arms. I don't want to be lonely."

Freen is listening to instrumental music. She enjoys listening to this kind of music and she has collected many records. She takes off her bathrobe, revealing her beautiful skin and body. Then she walks towards the bathtub filled with water prepared by the maid. She lies in the bath and listens to music to relax her brain and body.

She smiles as she clams herself down from the stress of the day. She looks around the bathroom and notices that two glass bottles have been moved from their old places. She moves them back to where they belong.

'Tomorrow I will tell Nom Oon to inform the servant about this.'

Freen uses a towel to dry her skin and covers her body with a bathrobe. The bedroom door opens, and Freen smiles broadly because she knows her beautiful mother is bringing her a cup of fresh milk. Since she is much younger than her brothers and sisters at 7-8 years old, everyone in the house always assumes she is still a child. She thought won't be treated like a child anymore if her nephew and niece are there.

"It's so late, my dear. Why aren't you dressed yet?" Her mother complains like Nom Oon, so Freen kisses her mother on the cheek to please her.

"I enjoy soaking in the tub."

"If I hadn't knocked on the door, I think you would have fallen asleep in the bathroom, Freen."

"Mom, please dress me," Freen tries to beg her mother because she wants to stop her mother from complaining.